Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

The left is apoplectic over a girl, a white dress, and an AR-10
MAY 17, 2018
View attachment 2599
When a Millennial college student becomes the left's worst nightmare.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...ic_over_a_girl_a_white_dress_and_an_ar10.html
I had a couple questions when I first saw this, how are police supposed to react when they see someone, ANYONE, carrying a rifle like that at a school or public setting? My other question would be what about the good samaritan or other AR carrying do-gooder, what if they see someone, ANYONE, carrying rifle like that, what might they do?

. . . I remember when Pit bulls became very popular and there were many people who had no idea what they had or how to raise/train them the scene down at dog beach was NOT a good one.

The 'nightmare' my sweet little precocious joey is in the aftermath, the resulting chaos that would happen if what this young lady is suggesting could/should become the norm. Your America would look radically different than the traditional America or one the majority wants to live in. Walls, barbed wire fencing, people walking the streets with rifles . . . if you want that for yourself move to Palestine or El Salvador.

I had a couple questions when I first saw this, how are police supposed to react when they see someone, ANYONE, carrying a rifle like that at a school or public setting? My other question would be what about the good samaritan or other AR carrying do-gooder, what if they see someone, ANYONE, carrying rifle like that, what might they do?

. . . I remember when Pit bulls became very popular and there were many people who had no idea what they had or how to raise/train them the scene down at dog beach was NOT a good one.

The 'nightmare' my sweet little precocious joey is in the aftermath, the resulting chaos that would happen if what this young lady is suggesting could/should become the norm. Your America would look radically different than the traditional America or one the majority wants to live in. Walls, barbed wire fencing, people walking the streets with rifles . . . if you want that for yourself move to Palestine or El Salvador.

. . . and why does anyone want to be any peace loving, proud Americans, "worst nightmare"?

You people are the ones that want to move away from our roots, not me.

You people are the ones that want to move away from our roots, not me.
. . . and that statement is a classic example of them telling you what to believe and you believing it. You live in Cali, what examples do you see to support your claim when you walk out your front door? Not what you have been told, what you see.

. . . and that statement is a classic example of them telling you what to believe and you believing it. You live in Cali, what examples do you see to support your claim when you walk out your front door? Not what you have been told, what you see.
You think Ca represents the USA?

You think Ca represents the USA?
I have asked the same thing to borderline nutters and some full nutters from Arizona, Texas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Minnesota, South Carolina, Louisiana and Mississippi. They all seem to like the Democrats they know and say it's somewhere else. Well this is Cali, one of, if not the most, liberal states . . . what is it you see that makes you think any Americans want to, "move away from our roots"?

. . . when I walk out my door here or anywhere else across America all I see is people trying to make their way through life the best they can, and most don't get up in anyone else's business like you seem to want to do. I certainly don't here about the things you are told to dwell on.

I have asked the same thing to borderline nutters and some full nutters from Arizona, Texas, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wyoming, Minnesota, South Carolina, Louisiana and Mississippi. They all seem to like the Democrats they know and say it's somewhere else. Well this is Cali, one of, if not the most, liberal states . . . what is it you see that makes you think any Americans want to, "move away from our roots"?

. . . when I walk out my door here or anywhere else across America all I see is people trying to make their way through life the best they can, and most don't get up in anyone else's business like you seem to want to do. I certainly don't here about the things you are told to dwell on.
You elect people to do just that.
Go up to Frisco and take a look, take a gander at Ocean side and tell me what you see, liberals making our country less safe because they want to be nice to everyone and let criminals out of jail and let illegals in to kill Americans.

You elect people to do just that.
Go up to Frisco and take a look, take a gander at Ocean side and tell me what you see, liberals making our country less safe because they want to be nice to everyone and let criminals out of jail and let illegals in to kill Americans.
Actually I just got back from the city by the bay, what have they told you to think about SF? and . . . you may want to discuss Oceanside with the plumber. I know how filthy that place is. And crime? It's the economy stupid!

You've lost your mind....

Absolute gibberish due to a set of legs in pumps carrying a " Tool "....

Actually I just got back from the city by the bay, what have they told you to think about SF? and . . . you may want to discuss Oceanside with the plumber. I know how filthy that place is. And crime? It's the economy stupid!

The Shithole by the Bay..
The only City I know of that has daily " Shit/Needle " maps for
Tourists.....

No good answers huh?
Figures, smart guy.

Oceanside can kick the shit out of OB any day of the week.

I love that picture.
Ain't it great? An AR10 is a lot of gun.
Goes great with those legs.
I have heard the women soldiers of Israel carry rifles off duty as well.
open-carry-in-israel.jpg

Back