Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

Dumb Turd......

Lol... I'm going to enjoy reading you melt down in the coming months. I mean it's fun watching Ricky dance the cha cha for us, now that it's setting in that Trump bamboozled him and the rest of the angry Conservative sheeple.

But you no, you've always had a screw loose so I'm know it's going to be even more fun to watch as we head toward November and you finally starting to figure out how toxic the republican brand has become under Trump. I'm predicting you suffer a total melt down...

You’re Most Likely to Die From Gun Violence in These 15 States

It’s no secret the United States has a gun problem. According to a 2010 report by the American Journal of Medicine, the death rates from firearms — homicide, suicide, and unintentional — were significantly higher in the U.S. than other high-income countries. In fact, compared to the other high-income countries, “82% of all people killed by firearms were from the United States,” according to the report.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/youre-likely-die-gun-violence-states.html/?ref=YF&yptr=yahoo
Sucker

Truth from a lib, talk about a leprechaun.

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell Wants To Make ‘Assault Weapons’ Illegal, And ‘Prosecute’ Those Who Won’t Hand Theirs Over

by FRANK CAMPMay 4, 2018

On Thursday, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) penned an op-ed for USA Today, titled: "Ban assault weapons, buy them back, go after resisters: Ex-prosecutor in Congress."

In the piece, Swalwell not only argues that the federal "assault weapons ban" should be reinstated, he further demands that the United States government institute a mandatory buyback of semi-automatic rifles. Swalwell then goes even further, stating that if Americans are unwilling to hand over their semi-automatic rifles to the government, they should be sought out and prosecuted:

Lol... I'm going to enjoy reading you melt down in the coming months. I mean it's fun watching Ricky dance the cha cha for us, now that it's setting in that Trump bamboozled him and the rest of the angry Conservative sheeple.

But you no, you've always had a screw loose so I'm know it's going to be even more fun to watch as we head toward November and you finally starting to figure out how toxic the republican brand has become under Trump. I'm predicting you suffer a total melt down *...

* Not I said the Fly....

As for you.....I'm watching it with each new post of yours....

Your Party is in the Toilet, and broke financially ta boot.....

It's ok.....we will embrace you when you desire to switch to the TRUTH !

DcnpJ8_V0AAUhOX.jpg

QUOTE="Ricky Fandango, post: 195101, member: 3256"
DcnpJ8_V0AAUhOX.jpg
/QUOTE

Spot on !

Swallow-Well, Schiff for Brains and Little Boy Lieu.........

You were wrong. No biggie.
I think the guy did drive away, and then he died from getting shot.
Alex Jones said it was a false flag and then there's that video of the guy and his wife screaming down the pastor who lost his daughter and many in his parish . . . nice folks those false flag people.

Back