Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

Oh wow... who could imagine Joe posting more pics of women, trying to look like men. I'm all for women's rights, and women being allowed to serve in the military if they volunteer. But as a man and a father I look at that pick and all I can think is ick...
You are way off, dude.

You are way off, dude.

Sorry Brokeback... I'm just not into this weird lustful weapons and women gender-binding thing. You plainly are- and please know I respect that. Just for me... I'm not interested in dating Wonder Woman even though I respect her as a role model for young women.

Sorry Brokeback... I'm just not into this weird lustful weapons and women gender-binding thing. You plainly are- and please know I respect that. Just for me... I'm not interested in dating Wonder Woman even though I respect her as a role model for young women.
This is the pic that started it all,
kent-state-pic-jpg.2599

Don't worry, she doesn't want to date you either.
What does women gender binding even mean?

What do you even mean... lol
Let's just say, I for one won't be surprised if for round two you post pics of scantily clad female construction workers or some snaps of promiscuous male flight attendants. If seeing women act out masculine roles is your thing, then whatever. You don't need to wave it in our faces, but I try not to judge yo.

Ricky is a giver... but me I'm more of a Renaissance man.

Oh wow... who could imagine Joe posting more pics of women, trying to look like men. I'm all for women's rights, and women being allowed to serve in the military if they volunteer. But as a man and a father I look at that pick and all I can think is ick...
Those women are beautiful.
What they stand for is beautiful.
The confidence and power they project is beautiful.
They are absolutely beautiful women.

What do you even mean... lol
Let's just say, I for one won't be surprised if for round two you post pics of scantily clad female construction workers or some snaps of promiscuous male flight attendants. If seeing women act out masculine roles is your thing, then whatever. You don't need to wave it in our faces, but I try not to judge yo.

Ricky is a giver... but me I'm more of a Renaissance man.
You don't think any of those women are attractive?
What are you, queer?
Barefoot and pregnant, is that it?

You know those women are Israelis?
They are members of the IDF.
These are strong young ladies who fight along side their male counterparts.
You see "weird lustful weapons and women gender-binding"....?
No one is asking, nor are they interested in you dating anyone.

Back