Amazingcase for increasing gun ownership in America

Woman grabs gun after finding front door open. Intruder lunges at her — and she pulls the trigger.
woman-handgun.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...C0MQqUMINzAF&usg=AOvVaw0G7h-PyWdzDVJd0To8lJBY

The real problem, both in discussions of mass shootings and in discussions of gun control, is that too many people are too committed to a vision to allow mere facts to interfere with their beliefs, and the sense of superiority that those beliefs give them.--Sowell

Guess I'm just kinda feeling the whole premise of this whole article is a little bit silly. I mean, I can point to someone who drank and smoked their entire life... guess that must mean I it must be fine for everyone else? They are just pointing to a few cases that back up what they are saying.

That said, I'm totally down to being convince more guns is a good thing. I don't believe it, but if you got a real argument then let's hear it. Like is there less crime or gun deaths in places like Alaska, Texas and Oklahoma where guns are legal? Maybe if you could point to some stats like that I might be convinced more guns is a good thing.

Guess I'm just kinda feeling the whole premise of this whole article is a little bit silly. I mean, I can point to someone who drank and smoked their entire life... guess that must mean I it must be fine for everyone else? They are just pointing to a few cases that back up what they are saying.

That said, I'm totally down to being convince more guns is a good thing. I don't believe it, but if you got a real argument then let's hear it. Like is there less crime or gun deaths in places like Alaska, Texas and Oklahoma where guns are legal? Maybe if you could point to some stats like that I might be convinced more guns is a good thing.
The thing you don't and won't fathom, we don't need to prove anything, we have the US Constitution on our side, what have you got?
Made up facts followed up with fake news?

The thing you don't and won't fathom, we don't need to prove anything, we have the US Constitution on our side, what have you got?
Made up facts followed up with fake news?

Ahh right. The old just say fake news and then you get to make up your own facts. lol you guys are too funny. Also your interpretation of the 2nd amendment has already been shown wrong in court...

Ahh right. The old just say fake news and then you get to make up your own facts. lol you guys are too funny. Also your interpretation of the 2nd amendment has already been shown wrong in court...

Your post is " Fake News " and you are wrong.....

The real problem, both in discussions of mass shootings and in discussions of gun control, is that too many people are too committed to a vision to allow mere facts to interfere with their beliefs, and the sense of superiority that those beliefs give them.--Sowell

Back