A little confused

As I previously mentioned nobody from Albion is going to make the team. It’s simply not going to happen. Furthermore what about the Albion players that aren’t trying to “try out” for Surf. Is this not a Surf-Sanctioned F^%* you to them??
But yes I’m pretty sure Pauley is gone next year (which according to BieberHole is an unfounded rumor so take Pauley’s departure news with a grain of salt)
This is just one of many reasons why we are furious that this is happening. It’s unprofessional.
I thought soccer was about trying to beat your opponents not your team mates but hey what do I know I’m just a dumb parent’s alt account.

I really don't understand the outrage. Someone else try to explain? I'm assuming that kids on the Albion team expressed interest in joining the Surf team, and Pauley (allegedly) told them that he'd evaluate them during the game, which was already scheduled? How is it unprofessional? It's a game. The teams will play. The coaches will watch. And then at the end of the season offers will be made. And life will go on and parents will complain either way.

As I previously mentioned nobody from Albion is going to make the team. It’s simply not going to happen. Furthermore what about the Albion players that aren’t trying to “try out” for Surf. Is this not a Surf-Sanctioned F^%* you to them??
But yes I’m pretty sure Pauley is gone next year (which according to BieberHole is an unfounded rumor so take Pauley’s departure news with a grain of salt)
This is just one of many reasons why we are furious that this is happening. It’s unprofessional.
I thought soccer was about trying to beat your opponents not your team mates but hey what do I know I’m just a dumb parent’s alt account.
This thread is titled “a little confused”. You seem really confused. As a parent of a DD who is entering college and actually going to play D1 soccer (looking down from my cloud of judgement). Let me give you a little advise (without you shooting back trying to be cute). Just worry about your kid. Stop listening to the rumor mill, find a team that has a strong coaching staff and see if your DD clicks with their teaching techniques. You are obviously down in the SD area, and based on your club and DA knowledge you are pretty new to DA and all it has to offer. In its first year for girls DA there has been a lot of bashing. What I have noticed it’s the same type of bashing that was going on in ECNL when little Suzy wasn’t getting recruited. Good players will always be seen and the cream will rise to the top. Great players are already known in So. Cal from 9th to 12th grade. Relax and enjoy the club ride...your DD is just starting DA, you’ll be a ball of nerves by the time she is a senior. Stop trying to be that witty parent on the forum...it’s kind of sad:(

This thread is titled “a little confused”. You seem really confused. As a parent of a DD who is entering college and actually going to play D1 soccer (looking down from my cloud of judgement). Let me give you a little advise (without you shooting back trying to be cute). Just worry about your kid. Stop listening to the rumor mill, find a team that has a strong coaching staff and see if your DD clicks with their teaching techniques. You are obviously down in the SD area, and based on your club and DA knowledge you are pretty new to DA and all it has to offer. In its first year for girls DA there has been a lot of bashing. What I have noticed it’s the same type of bashing that was going on in ECNL when little Suzy wasn’t getting recruited. Good players will always be seen and the cream will rise to the top. Great players are already known in So. Cal from 9th to 12th grade. Relax and enjoy the club ride...your DD is just starting DA, you’ll be a ball of nerves by the time she is a senior. Stop trying to be that witty parent on the forum...it’s kind of sad:(

Alright first and first mostlies it is quite apparent that I am tremendously witty so you can go ahead and put a pin in that.
You tell me to look out for my own and that is exactly what I am doing.
The reason this is inappropriate is the same reason England will never win the World Cup. A house divided something something and literally thousands of other motovational posters will all agree that this is not good sportsmanship (not to mention explicitly against the rules)
At this point this thread that’s been live for less than a day and a half has accumulated 5300+ views which is frankly unprecedented in this forum. People are watching what is happening and it’s getting to the point where not only will US Soccer have strong opinions regarding what is happening in plain sight but about the response as well.
You can bring in as many Serfs to the thread as you’d like that doesn’t change the rules or what is happening here.

At this point this thread that’s been live for less than a day and a half has accumulated 5300+ views which is frankly unprecedented in this forum. People are watching what is happening....
I’d say 80+% of those view are bored individuals sitting with popcorn, chuckling....;)

I’d say 80+% of those view are bored individuals sitting with popcorn, chuckling....;)
giphy.gif

US Soccer among them.

I really don't understand the outrage. Someone else try to explain? I'm assuming that kids on the Albion team expressed interest in joining the Surf team, and Pauley (allegedly) told them that he'd evaluate them during the game, which was already scheduled? How is it unprofessional? It's a game. The teams will play. The coaches will watch. And then at the end of the season offers will be made. And life will go on and parents will complain either way.
Let me try to simplify this.

JoeMan -The problem is that you should be disgusted that your club is allegedly violating the US Soccer rules on recruiting by even speaking with players from Albion. The use of sparkling memes might help you convey that disgust which I know is just under the surface.

GoldenBoy- Yes you are right. It is horrible that Surf is violating the rules. (See how I did this JoeMan. I validate the frog's sad story to make him feel better.) But unfortunately US Soccer does not care and even if they did the penalty is weak. I am not sure why you think they are going to do something. I would love to hear why you think they are going to do something. Sorry but this is the reality. So listen to the one that is in the cloud and do what is best for your child. Don't worry about what others think or do because in a few years none of this will be remembered.

NOW can someone please provide a flowchart of alisas and clubs? I am so confused. It is hard to enjoy my popcorn without remembering who the good guys and bad guys are.

Let me try to simplify this.

JoeMan -The problem is that you should be disgusted that your club is allegedly violating the US Soccer rules on recruiting by even speaking with players from Albion. The use of sparkling memes might help you convey that disgust which I know is just under the surface.

GoldenBoy- Yes you are right. It is horrible that Surf is violating the rules. (See how I did this JoeMan. I validate the frog's sad story to make him feel better.) But unfortunately US Soccer does not care and even if they did the penalty is weak. I am not sure why you think they are going to do something. I would love to hear why you think they are going to do something. Sorry but this is the reality. So listen to the one that is in the cloud and do what is best for your child. Don't worry about what others think or do because in a few years none of this will be remembered.

NOW can someone please provide a flowchart of alisas and clubs? I am so confused. It is hard to enjoy my popcorn without remembering who the good guys and bad guys are.

Alright I will bite, but I will preface this by saying ass-kissing will not get you out of the cheap seats and onto a real team, but I do concede the nosebleeds do get a great top-down perspective.
Absolutely the punishment is weak. Pauley has already been slapped down for this exact kind of behavior as little miss GuardTheNet can confirm. That in no way means that we should just casually ignore rules for funsies.
Surf knows exactly the cost of DUI and in the grand scheme of things that cost isn't particularly huge. That doesn't mean we should ignore when the people we look up to drive drunk.

I am not making a false equivalence I am saying that a reasonable fine and a license suspension makes sense for reckless behavior just like a slap on the wrist makes sense for being a dick coach.
Surf is intimately familiar with both of these concepts which is why I am just the slightest bit peeved at what I am seeing.

Surf outrage.jpg Your ability to play dumb would convince most that you are.

For the record Biebs I am also very confused as to when and how Fact started being nice about anything Albion related as this person has been pretty strongly pro Surf.
Keep me out of it!
I love it. Now I am an Albion homer. Wrong. I am just honest and open enough to see the good and the bad in clubs. That is why I always say pick the coach not the club.

Not what I said. I agree very few people can intelligently assess an argument about a club and I would never label you as a homer although I do believe in the past you were very supportive of Surf and rightfully so in many of the discussions. I hope that is more clear

The problem with breaking the rules is that other people get sucked into the mess. They created a panic for the whole team that has nothing to do with who the coach was or will be. This is the way I perceive things going down so correct me if I am wrong.

Defendthegoal 03 dd is shopped to Pauley. I don't know who initiated contact but both were wrong. Cat gets out of the bag and her other dds team gets upset about it thinking that if Surf is interested in Defends's kid mine will make it too. More than 3 04s try to go to Surf and are not very discreet. NG finds out that he is losing players and so he locks players into next year for $500 and makes promises to DPL players. More girls from the DA team look around. Parents are more than happy to rat eachother out which leads NG to make an offer to DPL goalie so she does not leave. DA goalie finds out her days are numbered and talks to Surf. Pauley does not really want to waste time and be caught again so he says she can tryout during the game which leads to Froggie pretending he is confused.

#Deadpool congrats on finding this thread and sooo very quickly rating them all Dumb. You can now tell your mommy how you are quickly able to press pretty pictures on the internet.
#Deadpool - Looks like you were up late last night catching up on rating all of my posts as Dumb. Boy I hope your mommy doesn't catch you, I mean under the covers and all.

The problem with breaking the rules is that other people get sucked into the mess. They created a panic for the whole team that has nothing to do with who the coach was or will be. This is the way I perceive things going down so correct me if I am wrong.

Defendthegoal 03 dd is shopped to Pauley. I don't know who initiated contact but both were wrong. Cat gets out of the bag and her other dds team gets upset about it thinking that if Surf is interested in Defends's kid mine will make it too. More than 3 04s try to go to Surf and are not very discreet. NG finds out that he is losing players and so he locks players into next year for $500 and makes promises to DPL players. More girls from the DA team look around. Parents are more than happy to rat eachother out which leads NG to make an offer to DPL goalie so she does not leave. DA goalie finds out her days are numbered and talks to Surf. Pauley does not really want to waste time and be caught again so he says she can tryout during the game which leads to Froggie pretending he is confused.
Winner winner, chicken dinner. Also I have on good authority it's 8 in total
UFN-Dublin-Poirier-vs-Duffy-750.jpg

Breaking news Albion is just absolutely rolling with it. Jesus Christ. At least Surf is "holding tryouts."
I am speechless.
0u6zK1l.gif

Breaking news Albion is just absolutely rolling with it. Jesus Christ. At least Surf is "holding tryouts."
I am speechless.
0u6zK1l.gif
I know this is a joke but in truth it appears that most everyone that is trying out for Albion DA is getting an offer. We just might have another Burlingame type team if the 8 alleged to be looking elsewhere leave. It is said what one family can start.

One last thing before I am done with you CocosDad I mean Thunderbolt I mean JoeBieber. Being an attorney you should know the meaning of libel. But then again knowing the shadey things you have done, I don't expect you to care.

* Fact- when the new forum was created a new poster by the name of Thunderbolt appeared
* Fact -Thunderbolt claimed to be the poster CocosDad on the old forum but decided to change his screen name because the old one included his dds name (you would think an attorney would be smart enough not to do this)
* Fact - The last time Thunderbolt was seen on this site is July 28th after being lambasted for the Aneheim Surf overaged player/fake birth certificate issue on the G06 forum
* Fact- JoeBieber's screenname was created July 31
* Fact- Both CocosDad and JoeBieber are dumbasses.
Need more proof? I don't so I am blocking JoeBieber but I am sure he has plenty of other screen names.
What happened to JoeBieber? He seems to have disappeared, just like TS.

What happened to JoeBieber? He seems to have disappeared, just like TS.
I was mean to him.
I know this is a joke but in truth it appears that most everyone that is trying out for Albion DA is getting an offer. We just might have another Burlingame type team if the 8 alleged to be looking elsewhere leave. It is said what one family can start.
Honestly though this exodus could have been prevented so so easily and instead we are stuck with this
Y1CFUmo.gif

I was mean to him.

Honestly though this exodus could have been prevented so so easily and instead we are stuck with this
Y1CFUmo.gif
Will it be an exodus? I assume if spots open at Surf DA, they already know who they want and have recruited them. The families that are local and are the ones that reached out to Surf are not the ones they want for the DA team despite Surf telling them that they will be considered. Maybe some of these can make the ECNL team. So where will these leftovers go? Sharks ECNL? It would be too late to go to Carlsbad DPL, Force, SDSC, Notts, Rebels which are done with tryouts this month.

Back