A little confused

Will it be an exodus? I assume if spots open at Surf DA, they already know who they want and have recruited them. The families that are local and are the ones that reached out to Surf are not the ones they want for the DA team despite Surf telling them that they will be considered. Maybe some of these can make the ECNL team. So where will these leftovers go? Sharks ECNL? It would be too late to go to Carlsbad DPL, Force, SDSC, Notts, Rebels which are done with tryouts this month.
GPS 04's are better than all of those squads, save maybe Sharks.

Will it be an exodus? I assume if spots open at Surf DA, they already know who they want and have recruited them. The families that are local and are the ones that reached out to Surf are not the ones they want for the DA team despite Surf telling them that they will be considered. Maybe some of these can make the ECNL team. So where will these leftovers go? Sharks ECNL? It would be too late to go to Carlsbad DPL, Force, SDSC, Notts, Rebels which are done with tryouts this month.
#charger Yes I meant "I". I used Notts above and Broshark corrected me with GPS.

People are a little too paranoid around here. I wonder why?

“I”? Don’t tell me you’re the same person! It’s getting too confusing with the recent addition of these alt accounts.
What is funny that despite all the allegations of alt accounts no one has trouble identifying the true Albion posters.

This thread is toxic and full of rumors. My guess is that someone who's kid didn't make this team is wanting and hoping that it will fall apart and mostly making up stuff so that there will be drama. Until the unfortunate loss of our coach this team was coming together and playing some great ball..This is a group of great girls and this forum went from bashing parents to now bashing kids and their abilities. Let the kids play and build people up instead of bashing and causing drama..

This thread is toxic and full of rumors. My guess is that someone who's kid didn't make this team is wanting and hoping that it will fall apart and mostly making up stuff so that there will be drama. Until the unfortunate loss of our coach this team was coming together and playing some great ball..This is a group of great girls and this forum went from bashing parents to now bashing kids and their abilities. Let the kids play and build people up instead of bashing and causing drama..
Bravo!! Couldn't agree more!! These are young girls and they are a great group!

Bravo!! Couldn't agree more!! These are young girls and they are a great group!
I don't understand why you would want to keep this thread alive other than you just not understanding what YOU did. No one is against the girls. I wish the girls continue to enjoy soccer and their teammates. People have a problem with parents and coaches that think they are above the rules and would like to see penalties imposed.

YOU and only YOU, not your children engaged in talks with Pauley to transfer to Surf. Then YOU told Albion that you were transfering your kids. Albion did not leave you out sighting that you broke the rules and Pauley got a "talking" to. Stop pretending you don't know the concern or that people are bashing kids. YOU started this mess with your team.

Oh snap! Monday morning and it's back on!

BTW, I heard 2 of the Albion girls AND 2 of the Surf girls were talking to Galaxy.

I don't understand why you would want to keep this thread alive other than you just not understanding what YOU did. No one is against the girls. I wish the girls continue to enjoy soccer and their teammates. People have a problem with parents and coaches that think they are above the rules and would like to see penalties imposed.

YOU and only YOU, not your children engaged in talks with Pauley to transfer to Surf. Then YOU told Albion that you were transfering your kids. Albion did not leave you out sighting that you broke the rules and Pauley got a "talking" to. Stop pretending you don't know the concern or that people are bashing kids. YOU started this mess with your team.

How could you possibly know what was said between this poster and Pauley? How could you possibly know what this poster said to Albion? How could you possibly know that Pauley got a "talking" to? Either you are employed by the NSA or you are, again, just making crap up like the "DA coaches sign contracts for half the season. Confirmed."

How could you possibly know what was said between this poster and Pauley? How could you possibly know what this poster said to Albion? How could you possibly know that Pauley got a "talking" to? Either you are employed by the NSA or you are, again, just making crap up like the "DA coaches sign contracts for half the season. Confirmed."
What is NSA and were they involved?

Back