A little confused

I was misquoted as well saying Toumi was beyond reproach. Nope!
His job as a press secretary is difficult give him a break @Fact. He's bound to make some errors.

My kid isn't leaving and as the old saying goes the grass is not always greener.. every club has the politics, the crazy parents and people unhappy. It's an unfortunate situation that has occurred and I think people need to wait and see who they put in place before they jump ship
It plural "kids." And yes we all know that they are not leaving because Ginns did not approve of Pauley recruiting your 03 and this was long before Toumi left. We'll see how green that grass is after the season. But I bet that if your other child is allowed to play on the top team, you will move both of them.

Well this thread has surely been enlightening but if we can get back to it, Surf is CLEARLY behaving inappropriately. Albion literally doesn’t have coaches so undoubtedly parents will try to sneak by and we need to be able to look to the coaches and organizers to be the order our girls need. What can we do about this??
Bieber since you clearly have a card in Surf’s hand what are your thoughts on Pauley’s behavior?
Pauley is not the only one that is violating the rules. I think it is just that more parents flattered with the attention their kids get from Surf blab it. In all honesty I think NG was right in standing his ground but I don't think the hollow promises I am hearing about to DPL players.

#Deadpool congrats on finding this thread and sooo very quickly rating them all Dumb. You can now tell your mommy how you are quickly able to press pretty pictures on the internet.

It turns out it is more than 3 players. That is why they are making promises to their top DPL players too. When Surf turns these
girls down and they stay at Albion, how many of the promises to the DPL players will be made

What promises are being made to Albion DPL??

So what has been confirmed once again by this thread is do what is best for your child. If you want to look for a new DA team mid-season, do so. The penalty is a slap on the wrist if it is enforced at all.

Yes. A really good player at that. Someone who just recovered from a serious knee injury. It will be a much closer drive for them now. Good luck to her.
Well that’s a positive change then. Seems like the rules were followed in this case and the system worked as it should for the benefit of the player and her family.

It plural "kids." And yes we all know that they are not leaving because Ginns did not approve of Pauley recruiting your 03 and this was long before Toumi left. We'll see how green that grass is after the season. But I bet that if your other child is allowed to play on the top team, you will move both of them.
This sounds like a 6:00 pm kinda guy! Dude I think you are talking to the wrong guy!

Breaking policy, deliberately recruiting players from other teams, throwing the integrity of matches out the window in favor of literally sending preteens into a mandingo fight for a spot on the team, pretending it’s october again, do you want me to go on?

What policy?
Deliberately recruiting? As opposed to accidentally recruiting? Players aren't allowed to move without the club's permission, so what is the problem here?
Throwing the integrity of matches? How? What are you talking about? Did he tell little Julie to take a dive in the 2nd?
No idea what a mandingo fight is. Pretty sure you are exaggerating despite your misuse of "literally"

The bottom line, and the reason why this whole forum is so toxic, is that you have scorned parents on here with multiple logins making up unfounded rumors and/or straight lies in order to stir up drama. It's a joke. Look at the list I posted and look at how many rumors posted as "Fact" were just completely wrong.

Back