A little confused

What policy?
Deliberately recruiting? As opposed to accidentally recruiting? Players aren't allowed to move without the club's permission, so what is the problem here?
Throwing the integrity of matches? How? What are you talking about? Did he tell little Julie to take a dive in the 2nd?
No idea what a mandingo fight is. Pretty sure you are exaggerating despite your misuse of "literally"

The bottom line, and the reason why this whole forum is so toxic, is that you have scorned parents on here with multiple logins making up unfounded rumors and/or straight lies in order to stir up drama. It's a joke. Look at the list I posted and look at how many rumors posted as "Fact" were just completely wrong.
Yes let's look at what I posted and how you twisted it and lied. For example under the coach movement thread, after hearing that Toumi left Albion I STATED WORD FOR WORD, "I wonder if Surf picked him up." That is it. Then you being the pathetic lying piece of you know what claim that I stated that he went to Surf. STOP trying to create more drama and discrete the people on this forum that are actually not afraid to speak the truth. If it is so toxic leave now. Trust me no one will miss you.

07EBE871-121D-40C5-8176-6F6D74D23A28.jpeg
What policy?
Deliberately recruiting? As opposed to accidentally recruiting? Players aren't allowed to move without the club's permission, so what is the problem here?
Throwing the integrity of matches? How? What are you talking about? Did he tell little Julie to take a dive in the 2nd?
No idea what a mandingo fight is. Pretty sure you are exaggerating despite your misuse of "literally"

The bottom line, and the reason why this whole forum is so toxic, is that you have scorned parents on here with multiple logins making up unfounded rumors and/or straight lies in order to stir up drama. It's a joke. Look at the list I posted and look at how many rumors posted as "Fact" were just completely wrong.

Yes let's look at what I posted and how you twisted it and lied. For example under the coach movement thread, after hearing that Toumi left Albion I STATED WORD FOR WORD, "I wonder if Surf picked him up." That is it. Then you being the pathetic lying piece of you know what claim that I stated that he went to Surf. STOP trying to create more drama and discrete the people on this forum that are actually not afraid to speak the truth. If it is so toxic leave now. Trust me no one will miss you.

You repeated a rumor. That's what the thread was for. You even said "rumor has it....".

How about some other "Facts" you tried to push:
  • Toumi was not fired. +ALBION
  • Lots of people followed Toumi around club hopping and are happy +ALBION
  • Surf coaches are engaging in "shenanigans" -SURF
  • Toumi chose to leave and did nothing wrong +ALBION
  • You need to take privates to get play time at Surf -SURF
  • Surf Board know nothing about soccer and have boosted prices -SURF
  • Surf has no pathway and does not do things in line with US Soccer -SURF
  • Surf tries to recruit from small clubs, but it worked out for those who stay small -SURF
  • Round is "harboring resentment" since his DD left Albion +ALBION
  • DA coaches sign contracts for half the season (many of these) +IDIOCY
  • LAGSD is great because they fight against Surf -SURF
  • Toumi did not bail midseason, despite the fact that he left with half the season to play +ALBION
  • Pay to play system at Surf -SURF
And the biggest whopper - that you don't have a kid at Albion. Whatever bro. You're a liar and a troll and are pushing a destructive agenda. Time to create another account and try again.

You have to ask yourself, though. Why would someone put so much time and energy in trying to tear others down? How were you wounded so badly by a club that you feel compelled to lie, stoke rumors, and libel people on an anonymous forum? It's sad, really. I hope things get better for you.

You repeated a rumor. That's what the thread was for. You even said "rumor has it....".

• Surf tries to recruit from small clubs, but it worked out for those who stay small -SURF
  • Toumi did not bail midseason, despite the fact that he left with half the season to play +ALBION
And the biggest whopper - that you don't have a kid at Albion. Whatever bro. You're a liar and a troll and are pushing a destructive agenda. Time to create another account and try again.

You have to ask yourself, though. Why would someone put so much time and energy in trying to tear others down? How were you wounded so badly by a club that you feel compelled to lie, stoke rumors, and libel people on an anonymous forum? It's sad, really. I hope things get better for you.
Banish me now if I said "rumor has it...". The shame I feel is unbearable. Most people would be thankful that I said "rumor" as opposed to saying it is a fact.

But please explain why it is ok for you to misquote me? Again several statements above are not correct and I am definitely NOT an Albion parent nor has any family played for Albion in 10 years so please stop libeling me by spreading your untrue rumors. LOL. Have a good day.

One last thing before I am done with you CocosDad I mean Thunderbolt I mean JoeBieber. Being an attorney you should know the meaning of libel. But then again knowing the shadey things you have done, I don't expect you to care.

* Fact- when the new forum was created a new poster by the name of Thunderbolt appeared
* Fact -Thunderbolt claimed to be the poster CocosDad on the old forum but decided to change his screen name because the old one included his dds name (you would think an attorney would be smart enough not to do this)
* Fact - The last time Thunderbolt was seen on this site is July 28th after being lambasted for the Aneheim Surf overaged player/fake birth certificate issue on the G06 forum
* Fact- JoeBieber's screenname was created July 31
* Fact- Both CocosDad and JoeBieber are dumbasses.
Need more proof? I don't so I am blocking JoeBieber but I am sure he has plenty of other screen names.

One last thing before I am done with you CocosDad I mean Thunderbolt I mean JoeBieber. Being an attorney you should know the meaning of libel. But then again knowing the shadey things you have done, I don't expect you to care.

* Fact- when the new forum was created a new poster by the name of Thunderbolt appeared
* Fact -Thunderbolt claimed to be the poster CocosDad on the old forum but decided to change his screen name because the old one included his dds name (you would think an attorney would be smart enough not to do this)
* Fact - The last time Thunderbolt was seen on this site is July 28th after being lambasted for the Aneheim Surf overaged player/fake birth certificate issue on the G06 forum
* Fact- JoeBieber's screenname was created July 31
* Fact- Both CocosDad and JoeBieber are dumbasses.
Need more proof? I don't so I am blocking JoeBieber but I am sure he has plenty of other screen names.

I'm sure you can pin some other screen names on me too. Try harder. Seems to me that you have a bit of a guilty conscience about all the screen names you've conjured up to like your own posts and disagree with others.

Nice try at deflection. The FACT is that you spend an inordinate amount of time attempting to tear down Surf, while propping up Toumi/Albion. Pretty sad, really. I've never had one bad word to say about any club in the area, while you spew bile with every post.

6FCF2C64-6B01-4766-8FA4-F5DC08B452C6.jpeg
I'm sure you can pin some other screen names on me too. Try harder. Seems to me that you have a bit of a guilty conscience about all the screen names you've conjured up to like your own posts and disagree with others.

Nice try at deflection. The FACT is that you spend an inordinate amount of time attempting to tear down Surf, while propping up Toumi/Albion. Pretty sad, really. I've never had one bad word to say about any club in the area, while you spew bile with every post.

Stop it.
Stop it, stop it, stop it.
We have multiple accounts alleging inappropriate behavior, and multiple members of the forum calling you out on your ties to the forum and surf to which you have spent every single reply by saying “no, you.
Either an entire team of parents are lying or pauley is lying.
Are you going to let this one go as far as the birth certificate went?
I’ll take a forum reply or a formal statement. Either is fine.

View attachment 1948

Stop it.
Stop it, stop it, stop it.
We have multiple accounts alleging inappropriate behavior, and multiple members of the forum calling you out on your ties to the forum and surf to which you have spent every single reply by saying “no, you.
Either an entire team of parents are lying or pauley is lying.
Are you going to let this one go as far as the birth certificate went?
I’ll take a forum reply or a formal statement. Either is fine.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Lying about what? What birth certificate?

I'm not the one throwing shade around here. Are you yet another one of Fact/Striker17's alts? Nice to see you've been on the forums for less than two weeks.

For the record Biebs I am also very confused as to when and how Fact started being nice about anything Albion related as this person has been pretty strongly pro Surf.
Keep me out of it!

I have no idea what you are talking about. Lying about what? What birth certificate?

I'm not the one throwing shade around here. Are you yet another one of Fact/Striker17's alts? Nice to see you've been on the forums for less than two weeks.
Lying about using the Surf-Albion match as Surf tryouts for between 3 and 9 members of Albion’s team. Ive gotten multiple private messages confirming that this is Pauley’s plan.
As for the people on the forum I’m like 80% sure who Fact is, way less sure on Striker.

32BAF12A-E167-4341-95B7-4B42D372BCFD.jpeg Really though I just want you to acknowledge my art
Is it not good enough for you?
Does it need to be more inclusive?

Lying about using the Surf-Albion match as Surf tryouts for between 3 and 9 members of Albion’s team. Ive gotten multiple private messages confirming that this is Pauley’s plan.
As for the people on the forum I’m like 80% sure who Fact is, way less sure on Striker.

Really? That's kind of silly. If I was an Albion kid wanting to join Surf, I would consider every time I play in front of that coach a "tryout". Wait, I thought Pauley wasn't the coach of that team next year?

Really? That's kind of silly. If I was an Albion kid wanting to join Surf, I would consider every time I play in front of that coach a "tryout". Wait, I thought Pauley wasn't the coach of that team next year?
As I previously mentioned nobody from Albion is going to make the team. It’s simply not going to happen. Furthermore what about the Albion players that aren’t trying to “try out” for Surf. Is this not a Surf-Sanctioned F^%* you to them??
But yes I’m pretty sure Pauley is gone next year (which according to BieberHole is an unfounded rumor so take Pauley’s departure news with a grain of salt)
This is just one of many reasons why we are furious that this is happening. It’s unprofessional.
I thought soccer was about trying to beat your opponents not your team mates but hey what do I know I’m just a dumb parent’s alt account.

Back