3- International Trade and Defense
I don't think I could clearly articulate what the Dems stance on international trade, NATO or even wars in the Middle East is anymore? My last main issue is I think Dem's need to clearly articulate what America stands for, and what they see as our place in the world moving forward.
I think America will have a hard time swallowing the democrat's idea of what America stands for, they can't even stand for our National Anthem.

You know why the last decade has seen the move back to Mexico and less boarder crossing? Less work. We are at 4% unemployment. We need workers.
( Intelligent Workers...NOT LABORERS ! )

Make them legal. *

* No !

Come HERE Legally....That's making them Legal !

I think America will have a hard time swallowing the democrat's idea of what America stands for, they can't even stand for our National Anthem.
Hopefully Americans wake up and recognize the propaganda, conspiracy theories, lies and false narratives that you fall for and push.

It is, but a Schedule C business allows deduction of a lot of "expenses" that cannot be deducted on a Schedule A. It is the best reason to have a barely-profitable personal business.
My daughter switched her business to a Chapter S this year. I really think as soon as you have employees you really should change to a Corp.

Litmus tests for Dems......hmmmm...
Electoral College. It is here for the duration of our Republic.
New Green Deal.... The thought is great but the plan lacks, practicality. What a surprise from the Dems.
Medicare for all. This is where much discussion has to happen. This is where the debates can help build a common call for a pragmatic expansion of Medicare.
Reparations.... Speaking of false flags.

What I think they should be talking about.

Health care for all.... A new American system using private providers and insurance companies as Medicare partners.
Federal debt
Infrastructure rebuilding for the next generation.
How are we going to handle the continued under employment as jobs disappear from automation and industrial revolution
How to build micro-economies, so goods and services are more localized. (part of that whole Happiness thing from the European north).
Tax reform. Real tax reform not give-aways.
The end of gerrymandering forever.
You talk like a sensible democrat. That’s the type that will prevail.

More Americans voted for H in 2016 than voted for t.
jonathan_gruber_stupid_american_voter_quote_bumper_sticker-ref3815426759462c8dc06515022a37e3_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Take that to the bank.

One topic that needs to be clarified and the Dems better get some expert advise before they give up the high road and that is gun control.

The original Assault Weapon ban was not renewed partially because it failed. It was based on model numbers and not features. If anyone thinks they can ban AR style weapons they need to reread Heller versus DC. In Scalia's opinion, he affirms for the first time that the individual has the right to own firearms for home defense. He also notes that the state has a right to limit types of weapon based on features (full auto- magazine size) and certain individuals ( felons) from owning firearms. His caveat though is he broadly ruled that the right for self defense must include common firearms like shotguns and hand guns. Things have changed since then and today there are more than 5 million AR style weapons in American homes. Nothing is more ubiquitous than that weapon in the US.

Universal background check and limited magazine size would be a big win and workable.

One topic that needs to be clarified and the Dems better get some expert advise before they give up the high road and that is gun control.

The original Assault Weapon ban was not renewed partially because it failed. It was based on model numbers and not features. If anyone thinks they can ban AR style weapons they need to reread Heller versus DC. In Scalia's opinion, he affirms for the first time that the individual has the right to own firearms for home defense. He also notes that the state has a right to limit types of weapon based on features (full auto- magazine size) and certain individuals ( felons) from owning firearms. His caveat though is he broadly ruled that the right for self defense must include common firearms like shotguns and hand guns. Things have changed since then and today there are more than 5 million AR style weapons in American homes. Nothing is more ubiquitous than that weapon in the US.

Universal background check and limited magazine size would be a big win and workable.
Magazine size has little to do with a weapons effectiveness.
How many murders are from weapons bought legally without a background check?

Back