Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

Beto Beto Beto

An undated photo of a young Beto O’Rourke. (Photo: Courtesy Beto O’Rourke via Facebook)
In one of these other pieces, Psychedelic Warlord writes from the perspective of a narrator who confronts a feeling of boredom and aimlessness by going on a killing spree, including hitting children with a car. The piece, which was dated 1988, continues with the narrator describing the murder as an “act of love” and saying the feeling it provoked was “simply ecstasy.”

“I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last,” Psychedelic Warlord wrote.

Another archived Psychedelic Warlord piece for the Cult of the Dead Cow was a 1988 interview with a neo-Nazi street preacher. In that piece, Psychedelic Warlord described the person’s beliefs as “horrible” and said they shared Nazi’s perspective because they “do not support Neo-Nazism in any way” but “also do not believe in censorship.” Psychedelic Warlord also wrote about their own ideology in one 1987 file where they envisioned a society without money.

“Think, a free society with no high, middle, or low classification of it’s [sic] people. Think, no more money related murders, suicides, divorces, or theft,” Psychedelic Warlord wrote, adding, “Think, no more families living below a set poverty line or children starving to death because of a lack of money. You’re probably telling yourself, ‘sure, this sounds great, but how would we ever accomplish this?’”

Psychedelic Warlord went on to note this would likely be impossible to achieve without bringing down the government.

“I fear we will always have a system of government, one way or another, so we would have to use other means other than totally toppling the government (I don’t think the masses would support such a radical move at this time). We (as a people) would have to do it more or less non-violently, for if we use violence, we would never have the support of the masses of people that make up our society,” Psychedelic Warlord wrote

Beto Beto Beto

An undated photo of a young Beto O’Rourke. (Photo: Courtesy Beto O’Rourke via Facebook)
In one of these other pieces, Psychedelic Warlord writes from the perspective of a narrator who confronts a feeling of boredom and aimlessness by going on a killing spree, including hitting children with a car. The piece, which was dated 1988, continues with the narrator describing the murder as an “act of love” and saying the feeling it provoked was “simply ecstasy.”

“I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last,” Psychedelic Warlord wrote.

Another archived Psychedelic Warlord piece for the Cult of the Dead Cow was a 1988 interview with a neo-Nazi street preacher. In that piece, Psychedelic Warlord described the person’s beliefs as “horrible” and said they shared Nazi’s perspective because they “do not support Neo-Nazism in any way” but “also do not believe in censorship.” Psychedelic Warlord also wrote about their own ideology in one 1987 file where they envisioned a society without money.

“Think, a free society with no high, middle, or low classification of it’s [sic] people. Think, no more money related murders, suicides, divorces, or theft,” Psychedelic Warlord wrote, adding, “Think, no more families living below a set poverty line or children starving to death because of a lack of money. You’re probably telling yourself, ‘sure, this sounds great, but how would we ever accomplish this?’”

Psychedelic Warlord went on to note this would likely be impossible to achieve without bringing down the government.

“I fear we will always have a system of government, one way or another, so we would have to use other means other than totally toppling the government (I don’t think the masses would support such a radical move at this time). We (as a people) would have to do it more or less non-violently, for if we use violence, we would never have the support of the masses of people that make up our society,” Psychedelic Warlord wrote
Scares you I see . . . but then again impoverished women with small children scare you.

Should he be like t and lie about the obviously refuted and never apologize for anything? . . . even for fucking a stripper and having an affair with a playboy playmate while his wife is nursing their newborn child?
Unlike your sex life, you can't have it both ways.

Is he a journalist?
He was writing a book. A book about history. And in it he heard that one member of Congress may have been a member of a group of hackers. He could not confirm it but Beto seemed to be the likely choice. Beto agreed to confirm that while in High School. He had been but only after the writer promised that the information would come out after the elections. About something that happened in High School.

The right has gone so far overboard it has achieving the desired effect, pulling the unaware in America right. The game use to be played on a level playing field where facts mattered.

2hels7.jpg

Back