Magazine size has little to do with a weapons effectiveness.
How many murders are from weapons bought legally without a background check?
Most mass shooters buy their weapons legally. Las Vegas effectiveness was partially because of magazine size. The number of people killed at the Gabby Gifford shooting would have been less with a smaller magazine as the stoppage happened during a magazine swap. You have no constitutional right to 30 rounds in the magazine.

Most mass shooters buy their weapons legally. Las Vegas effectiveness was partially because of magazine size. The number of people killed at the Gabby Gifford shooting would have been less with a smaller magazine as the stoppage happened during a magazine swap. You have no constitutional right to 30 rounds in the magazine.
It doesn't make much of a difference, it only takes 2 or 3 seconds to swap magazines. Personally I can probably get off 25 or 30 shots on target with 1 pistol and that is with 3 10 rd magazines. If someone really wants to do some damage they only need a couple of pistols, 1 rifle and a few extra magazines.

It doesn't make much of a difference, it only takes 2 or 3 seconds to swap magazines. Personally I can probably get off 25 or 30 shots on target with 1 pistol and that is with 3 10 rd magazines. If someone really wants to do some damage they only need a couple of pistols, 1 rifle and a few extra magazines.
2-3 seconds is a long time. That was what it took to stop the asshole in Tucson. Since you are so proficient, you don't need a magazine larger than 6 anyways. No loss to you.

AlexisGrenell-349x200.jpg

Sisterhood: Dem Strategist, CNN Journo Agree White Guys Should Show #Wokeness, Drop out of Presidential Race
Sister Toldjah

Not a bad idea but what happens when a bad guy buys an AR on the black market and goes on a killing spree...
You arrest them. Does not even have to buy them on the black market. They can easily buy a 80% finished lower and make an untraceable gun. Still does not matter. Because people speed that does not mean we stop posting speed limits.

You arrest them. Does not even have to buy them on the black market. They can easily buy a 80% finished lower and make an untraceable gun. Still does not matter. Because people speed that does not mean we stop posting speed limits.
People speeding does not mean we confiscate their car....governor!
Last time I checked, driving was a privileged, not a constitutional right.
But I digressed.

People speeding does not mean we confiscate their car....governor!
Last time I checked, driving was a privileged, not a constitutional right.
But I digressed.
You don't have a constitutional right to own any weapon without limits, Governor. And people sometimes do get their cars confiscated, Governor. Even for speeding.

Can you please not call it the black market, hurts someone's feelings.

You don't have a constitutional right to own any weapon without limits, Governor. And people sometimes do get their cars confiscated, Governor. Even for speeding.
You want to stop speeders, put a governor on the motor Andy.
People who break the law, think progressively or are convicted felons also have their guns confiscated....
Who said I have a constitutional right to own any weapon without limits....?
I never said that and I don't believe that, but it's your bullshit Andy, by all means keep spreading it.

You want to stop speeders, put a governor on the motor Andy.
People who break the law, think progressively or are convicted felons also have their guns confiscated....
Who said I have a constitutional right to own any weapon without limits....?
I never said that and I don't believe that, but it's your bullshit Andy, by all means keep spreading it.
Most cars are governed for maximum speed and there are safety laws to add protection like seat belts or a "safety" switch.

That makes no sense, maybe nono sense, but not common sense.

Your statement explains once again ....

A. Absence of intellect.
B. Absence of Historical knowledge.
C. Absence of any ability to do research.
D. Absence of a proper education.

All that skate boarding/pot smoking really paid off didn't it......

Most cars are governed for maximum speed and there are safety laws to add protection like seat belts or a "safety" switch.
Yeah. So?
People choose to ignore laws daily.
If you get drunk and drive and happen to kill someone, you should be held responsible.
Outlawing alcohol and fast cars is not the remedy... it's a remedy.

If the point is to prevent people from buying an AR to kill people but they can still do it by purchasing the gun illegally what have you really accomplished? You said arrest them...is that before or after they used the illegally purchased gun to kill. You also posted that the Vegas shooter had purchased his guns legally. Do you think he would not have found a way to purchase his guns illegally if he had to?

If the point is to prevent people from buying an AR to kill people but they can still do it by purchasing the gun illegally what have you really accomplished? You said arrest them...is that before or after they used the illegally purchased gun to kill. You also posted that the Vegas shooter had purchased his guns legally. Do you think he would not have found a way to purchase his guns illegally if he had to?
Amazing how willing these libs are to kill the unborn and will fight for that right.

I already posted that there is no way to have a new assault weapons ban. I think that Democrats who pursue that are not dealing with reality.

Back