I wonder how often the white nationalist terrorism will strike here. One thing we know for sure, nothing is more likely to kill innocent people than white men with guns.
Notice how the NZ shooter name-checked Trump?
Reap what you sow...
miami-florida-cuban-exiles-members-of-the-tea-party-rally-on-a-variety-DTNNXF.jpg
You must mean white coats,
60 million abortions since R vs W.

Are you threatened?

View attachment 4220
You must mean white coats,
60 million abortions since R vs W.

Are you threatened?

Am I the only one who get's a chuckle out of Sunday morning lectures on Christian wedge issues like abortion, from people who would be in church on Sunday morning... if they really were good Christians?

Lord knows I have no love for Multi, but notice you won't see him in here on a Sunday till the afternoon.

I guess the trouble is I just don't know which of the Dem candidates to vote for. I sort of like Beto, but then when his wife and the way he lives is attacked (which is hardly out of the mainstream), he starts groveling for forgiveness. What a puss. E Warren on the other hand... well let me just say that I have no doubt that if Trump sent over his biker friends to straighten her out, she'd be out on the front lawn fighting them with a cast iron frying pan. I respect her toughness. But then again I look how far she's tracking to the left in the primary, and it makes me fearful that if she were president that at the first bit of scandal or trouble her instinct would be to appease the radicals to save herself (sort of like T keeps throwing red meat to the conservatives). And that makes me nervous of how far she'd go, as there is always going to be tough days for a president.

Which I guess leaves me with really either Biden, Harris or Klobuchar... with Biden prob being the one I like the best. I was impressed that when attacked for saying Pence was a nice guy, that Bidden didn't fall all over himself apologizing out of fear of the progressive mob- and just clarified what he meant. I still don't know much about Klobuchar to say. Although with regard to Harris, she's starting to feel like she'll say anything to win votes which is starting to make me think she's more Vice President material.

Tip O'Neill said "All politics is local", which explained why Congressmen could be all over the map with public opinions - they had to remember who the voters were who put them there. The trick for a congressional leader is to find common ground or trade off one guy's wants for another's support. I have posted my opinion before - if people support a candidate with off-the-center opinions, they should realize he will lose and they would be better off with the candidate in the House or Senate.

I guess the trouble is I just don't know which of the Dem candidates to vote for. I sort of like Beto, but then when his wife and the way he lives is attacked (which is hardly out of the mainstream), he starts groveling for forgiveness. What a puss. E Warren on the other hand... well let me just say that I have no doubt that if Trump sent over his biker friends to straighten her out, she'd be out on the front lawn fighting them with a cast iron frying pan. I respect her toughness. But then again I look how far she's tracking to the left in the primary, and it makes me fearful that if she were president that at the first bit of scandal or trouble her instinct would be to appease the radicals to save herself (sort of like T keeps throwing red meat to the conservatives). And that makes me nervous of how far she'd go, as there is always going to be tough days for a president.

Which I guess leaves me with really either Biden, Harris or Klobuchar... with Biden prob being the one I like the best. I was impressed that when attacked for saying Pence was a nice guy, that Bidden didn't fall all over himself apologizing out of fear of the progressive mob- and just clarified what he meant. I still don't know much about Klobuchar to say other then I’m concerned by her recent comments about not being made to be president. If she doesn’t feel up to the job... With regard to Harris, she's starting to feel like she'll say anything to win votes which is starting to make me think she's more Vice President material.
Plenty of time to see who rises and who falls back. Debates start in June.

Am I the only one who get's a chuckle out of Sunday morning lectures on Christian wedge issues like abortion, from people who would be in church on Sunday morning... if they really were good Christians?

Lord knows I have no love for Multi, but notice you won't see him in here on a Sunday till the afternoon.
Please, give us all of you experience, strength and hope Mr Baby killing pedophile apologist.

Which I guess leaves me with really either Biden, Harris or Klobuchar... with Biden prob being the one I like the best. I was impressed that when attacked for saying Pence was a nice guy, that Bidden didn't fall all over himself apologizing out of fear of the progressive mob- and just clarified what he meant. I still don't know much about Klobuchar to say other then I’m concerned by her recent comments about not being made to be president. If she doesn’t feel up to the job... With regard to Harris, she's starting to feel like she'll say anything to win votes which is starting to make me think she's more Vice President material.
Like I said before, Biden/Harris 2020.

Please, give us all of you experience, strength and hope Mr Baby killing pedophile apologist.

Tisk tisk... so much anger. Although I wonder if it's really because I spent enough time in Sunday school to know you're a fake Christian, or if what you're really so mad about is that I shamed you into not posting for a couple hours so it would look like you went to Church? Too funny...

Tip O'Neill said "All politics is local", which explained why Congressmen could be all over the map with public opinions - they had to remember who the voters were who put them there. The trick for a congressional leader is to find common ground or trade off one guy's wants for another's support. I have posted my opinion before - if people support a candidate with off-the-center opinions, they should realize he will lose and they would be better off with the candidate in the House or Senate.

Well put. Although at this point there are so many candidates that rather then try and keep up with everyone's positions, my strategy is to focus on trying to read the tea leaves of which one's have the character that is worth supporting. Then once I've reduced the field down to a couple of different candidates I'll really start listening to their politics.

Tisk tisk... so much anger. Although I wonder if it's really because I spent enough time in Sunday school to know you're a fake Christian, or if what you're really so mad about is that I shamed you into not posting for a couple hours so it would look like you went to Church? Too funny...
Even you know better than that.

Back