2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

Hmmm....That is interesting...I thought they had two freshman goalkeepers coming in as well....?

It did say that they had 4 freshman "field" players so maybe it doesn't mean anything at all. I'm always interested in what is going on in $outh Central.

It really must be nice to not be a minority and to get to choose what group you want to associate with. The term "identity politics" is a complete dismissal of true grievances that groups in this heterogeneous culture actually have. You should just once in your life try to imagine an opposite world and how you would want to be treated in that world. How would you feel if you were in a majority brown/black country where Islam and Hinduism are the religions of 90%+ of the population and you made 60-80% of what a black Hindu woman with a lower level of education than you made for doing the exact same job and it was called "identity politics."

You don't have to answer. It's pretty much common sense. Good luck to you and your players this season.
You’re right.
It’s nice to be me.
Signed, me.

I should add,
3. It is easier to be heterosexual.
It is pretty hard, almost impossible to say it is easier to be a man than a woman.
So far, my daughter has had it better than her older brothers, maybe later on that could change, but hard to get perspective on the ups and down of the opposite sex.

It is pretty hard, almost impossible to say it is easier to be a man than a woman.
So far, my daughter has had it better than her older brothers, maybe later on that could change, but hard to get perspective on the ups and down of the opposite sex.

Can I live in your bubble too sir? I will just say 80 cents on the dollar and won't get into the more seriously criminal stuff.

Come on SJ, you’re better than this, you know this is intellectually dishonest.

I will give you that it is harder now than ever before to be a man, BUT come on now. . .
I am not lying to you, that is just how I see it.
However, I have been wrong in the past, but it's been a while.

Tonight on the way to practice my daughter saw a woman driving a man and she said I don't like when the girl drives the guy. A product of her environment I guess.

It's 50/50 nature and nurture. That's why the apple doesn't fall that far from the tree. My player prefers to be driven around but it has nothing to do with gender. I think it is because her other parent drives like Mad Max and I drive somewhere between an old lady and Mario Andretti.

That would be quite an eye opener for both of us.

It definitely would. My suggestion to you in my skin would be if you get pulled over don't try to get out of the car and have a conversation and clearly announce and request permission for any and all moves that you make outside of breathing. And don't breathe too much either because BWB is a thing that can get you handcuffed.

Good luck to you and your player sir.

Back