2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

Everyone should behave in the manner you describe when being pulled over by the police. What I would like to know is how it feels to blame everything negative that happens in your life on your and others skin color. In truth, it is probably easier because then you don't have to be introspective about your behavior. You can just play the victim and blame negative outcomes on racism and bigotry.

Everyone should behave in the manner you describe when being pulled over by the police. What I would like to know is how it feels to blame everything negative that happens in your life on your and others skin color. In truth, it is probably easier because then you don't have to be introspective about your behavior. You can just play the victim and blame negative outcomes on racism and bigotry.
I had to unblock the loser to see what you were talking about. Just plan pathetic mucking this thread up with issues he should really be seeing a shrink about.

I know the start of the new season of college soccer is a few months off but I for one cannot wait for summer to be over and the games to start. Instead of letting MAP-ASS control the topic how about tell us what your dd is doing to prepare for the new season, when she reports, etc?

Mine reports July 8th as a freshman. She has a fitness packet she has been working through and some paperwork/bloodwork to do before she reports. She is excited and raring to go. Her current teammates are mostly in the same boat, report this summer and take a class or two, some as early as June 9th. Her final club game is this weekend and then she will finish off on a women's team until she leaves.

Mine reports July 8th as a freshman. She has a fitness packet she has been working through and some paperwork/bloodwork to do before she reports. She is excited and raring to go. Her current teammates are mostly in the same boat, report this summer and take a class or two, some as early as June 9th. Her final club game is this weekend and then she will finish off on a women's team until she leaves.
Thanks for sharing. Enjoy her last games this weekend! We will be rooting for her.

I had to unblock the loser to see what you were talking about. Just plan pathetic mucking this thread up with issues he should really be seeing a shrink about.

I know the start of the new season of college soccer is a few months off but I for one cannot wait for summer to be over and the games to start. Instead of letting MAP-ASS control the topic how about tell us what your dd is doing to prepare for the new season, when she reports, etc?

What do you care for cheeseball. Your kid will never be on the field with or against my player. Stay in your lane with the scrubs.

I invite you to try to make me do anything pansy.

What do you say we leave kids out of this?

The second that my kid is mentioned the gloves are off and I am not one to be trifled with sir. We can avoid all of this unpleasantness if they would PM me their phone numbers or let me know when we could speak about their $hit talking in person....

Do you want my grandparents address tough guy? You will be outmatched though as neither has a wheelchair.

The second that my kid is mentioned the gloves are off and I am not one to be trifled with sir. We can avoid all of this unpleasantness if they would PM me their phone numbers or let me know when we could speak about their $hit talking in person....
I understand.

@3thatplay - I make the assumption your DD is headed to UCBuffs based upon your avatar...Jason and Danny seem like cool guys so congrats. When did your DD get her fitness packet? My DD isn't quite there yet but "stressing" about that anticipated guidance. Also, some schools we've talked to highly encourage summer enrollment for various reasons, while others do not. Why is that?

Back