2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!!

This is what happens when everyone starts talking shit instead of college soccer.
Lets make this thread great again.
#MTGA.
I'll start.
Here's the Pepperdine fall schedule.
8-17 @Kansas
8-19@Texas Tech
8-24 Brown
8-26 USC
8-31 Indianna
9-7 @UCLA
9-9 St Johns
9-14@SDSU
9-16 UCI
9-21 @UCSB
9-28 @Pacific
9-30 @ST Marys
10-5 San Francisco
10-7 Santa Clara
10- 13 BYU
10- 20 LMU
10-26 @Gonzaga
10-28 @Portland.

Pretty decent home friendly schedule imho.

This is what happens when everyone starts talking shit instead of college soccer.
#MTGA.
I'll start.
8-17 @Kansas
8-19@Texas Tech
8-24 Brown
8-26 USC
8-31 Indianna
9-7 @UCLA
9-9 St Johns
9-14@SDSU
9-16 UCI
9-21 @UCSB
9-28 @Pacific
9-30 @ST Marys
10-5 San Francisco
10-7 Santa Clara
10- 13 BYU
10- 20 LMU
10-26 @Gonzaga
10-28 @Portland.

Thanks for posting. Some very solid opponents. Then you have.....Brown?!?!? Good non con schedule. I’ll see you a bit later at your place.

Thanks for posting. Some very solid opponents. Then you have.....Brown?!?!? Good non con schedule....

Surfrider - My sources in the NE Think Tank conference leaked that Brown's trip to the BU is actually a recon/lay of the land/scouting trip. You see, them girls in the D1 NE conference play chess, while others are still playing checkers.

My source said that Alumnus/contribors/select boosters wanted their squad of future heads of state/entrepreneurs & CEO's to get an idea of where they want their future summer vacation homes.....Yes, Tough decisions like "do I want that spectacular home on Serra Rd....overlooking Surfrider riding waves at 1st, 2nd & 3rd point"...and/or "do I want a cliffside compound at Point Dune next to another heady/ceribral type that goes by the name of Stark".

A beat down of Brown it will probably be.....But there is always more than you can actually see :)

#MTGA.
I'll start.
8-17 @Kansas
8-19@Texas Tech
8-24 Brown
8-26 USC
8-31 Indianna
9-7 @UCLA
9-9 St Johns
9-14@SDSU
9-16 UCI
9-21 @UCSB
9-28 @Pacific
9-30 @ST Marys
10-5 San Francisco
10-7 Santa Clara
10- 13 BYU
10- 20 LMU
10-26 @Gonzaga
10-28 @Portland.

Since you did it I will throw out the non conference schedule for a team that I follow.

8/17 Long Beach State
8/23 @Penn St
8/31 @Florida
9/3 @Florida State
9/7 Pepperdine
9/13 @Loyola Marymount
9/16 @San Diego State

Also of note this team plays @Stanford on 9/27 which will be immediately prior to the CONCACAAF qualifying tournament. They play 4 of the top 6 teams in the country all on the road and Pepperdine and Long Beach are solid teams too. 2 Non conference home games and only 7 home games overall means that they are going to be battle hardened killers come tournament time.

Surfrider - My sources in the NE Think Tank conference leaked that Brown's trip to the BU is actually a recon/lay of the land/scouting trip. You see, them girls in the D1 NE conference play chess, while others are still playing checkers.

My source said that Alumnus/contribors/select boosters wanted their squad of future heads of state/entrepreneurs & CEO's to get an idea of where they want their future summer vacation homes.....Yes, Tough decisions like "do I want that spectacular home on Serra Rd....overlooking Surfrider riding waves at 1st, 2nd & 3rd point"...and/or "do I want a cliffside compound at Point Dune next to another heady/ceribral type that goes by the name of Stark".

A beat down of Brown it will probably be.....But there is always more than you can actually see :)
The Colony all the way!

I prefer Trestles to the BU, but will make the trek up for the right break

Since you did it I will throw out the non conference schedule for a team that I follow.

8/17 Long Beach State
8/23 @Penn St
8/31 @Florida
9/3 @Florida State
9/7 Pepperdine
9/13 @Loyola Marymount
9/16 @San Diego State

Also of note this team plays @Stanford on 9/27 which will be immediately prior to the CONCACAAF qualifying tournament. They play 4 of the top 6 teams in the country all on the road and Pepperdine and Long Beach are solid teams too. 2 Non conference home games and only 7 home games overall means that they are going to be battle hardened killers come tournament time.

That’s what you call having balls and confidence, I love it. Anytime, anywhere, anyplace!

That’s how you schedule when you’re a big dog, can you hear that Alabama football. . . . bunch of wussies (don’t get me started on that rant).

8/17 Long Beach State
8/23 @Penn St
8/31 @Florida
9/3 @Florida State
9/7 Pepperdine
9/13 @Loyola Marymount
9/16 @San Diego State

I like their chances.

That’s what you call having balls and confidence, I love it. Anytime, anywhere, anyplace!

That’s how you schedule when you’re a big dog, can you hear that Alabama football. . . . bunch of wussies (don’t get me started on that rant).
They get the first picks, along with Stanford, of the top players in the country.
It only makes sense for them to seek out the best competition.

I hear the Egghead Eight concur.

They better bring some cash, cuz the Bu aint cheap.

Kinda off topic but very poignant and important for our daughter's to read.

https://barnard.edu/commencement/archives/2018/abby-wambach-remarks
Now, the rest of the story.

Abby Wambach says she abused drugs and alcohol for YEARS before drunk driving arrest - and reveals she is divorcing fellow soccer star Sarah Huffman
  • Abby Wambach reveals in her new memoir Forward that she abused prescription pills and alcohol for years
  • The US soccer great says she took Vicodin, Ambien and Adderall on a regular basic, and also frequently drank vodka
  • Wambach, 36, claims she has not taken drugs or alchol since her DUI arrest in April of last year
  • She also revealed that she and her wife Sarah Huffman, who married in 2013, are getting a divorce
  • The couple shared a passionate kiss after the 2015 Women's World Cup finals in which the US beat Japan
  • Wambach retired last December, and this year started a new job with ESPN while also working on the campaign trail in support of Hillary Clinton

It's good that you so frequently remind the board who you are.
You ok Hank?
I just do not feel a college graduation ceremony is the right place to tell someone to be a victim, you?
Academia has already had over 15 years to brain wash these poor kids, that's enough.

Back