2017 Cal South State Cup

what are you saying?

Everyone will quickly see what a scumbag EDITED is. All of his wrong doings will come back to slap him in the face. Karma is a bitch. This guys is the shadiest coach in the game and everyone knows it. As someone posted earlier, how families stick with him and allow their children to stay with him is unreal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I missed this post. I know that coach Carlos & Gabe both have much respect for each other. I was able to meet Gabe in Vegas and he really seems like a great coach. The Rebels girls definitely lived up to the good things that have been said about them. Was a fun game to watch. Will be entertaining to see both teams improve over the years.
Yes hope we can play again. It was a shame the wind played such a factor. Good luck in the off season

Question to all...do you believe the league and/or club would be liable to a lawsuit if my DD got hurt in a game by a player that should be playing an age group older, if the league, coach and club knew this to be true?

Question to all...do you believe the league and/or club would be liable to a lawsuit if my DD got hurt in a game by a player that should be playing an age group older, if the league, coach and club knew this to be true?
so you're saying a kid was hurt by a kid who faked a birth certificate and you want to sue the league and the other club thinking they knew this? Those must be some pretty hefty medical bills...

Is this one of the teams still in state cup?

What he's saying is EDITED from above may be playing with 05' players on the 06' team.

How would/do you know that player is older? Maybe that player could play 05' but is still in fact an 06' player.

This could get interesting...I'd say that you could try to sue the league but the only winner would be the lawyers. However, if you can prove the player is illegally playing a younger age, your best course of action would be to provide CalSouth with the evidence proving the accusation.

However, if you can prove the player is illegally playing a younger age, your best course of action would be to provide CalSouth with the evidence proving the accusation.

It won't take Scooby Doo to solve this mystery. Especially if his parents are pissed about his recent "activities". The real question at this point is will parents who have information to add stay silent so they can win a soccer game? If so we have reached a stunningly new low.

It won't take Scooby Doo to solve this mystery. Especially if his parents are pissed about his recent "activities". The real question at this point is will parents who have information to add stay silent so they can win a soccer game? If so we have reached a stunningly new low.
Oh do tell....(I love a good mystery). You say "his" but we are talking about a player right? Someone allegedly playing '06 that is an '05. Are you referring to the Coach?

I better go get my Jiffy Pop, this could get goooood.

Oh do tell....(I love a good mystery). You say "his" but we are talking about a player right? Someone allegedly playing '06 that is an '05. Are you referring to the Coach?

If it's true it's not just to win a so

Looks like someone said "players" implying more than one...I really hope it's not true, if so that's just terrible. And depending on this weekends outcome could be really tragic for the 32 other teams that entered the tourney. Not implying it is true but since it was brought up....And yes, a question like this doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Pretty sure Scooby Doo could handle it.

Back