2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Easiest way to watch the Pac12 network without needing to cancel your DirecTV is to register for SlingTV. The monthly is about $40-45 after adding the sports package. Then cancel the subscription after the season ends in November. It is what I did last year and will be doing it again this year.

SlingTV is affiliated with Dish Network.

I've got Cox and the sports package wasn't much more and included NBA and NFL along with PAC 12 network, Big Ten network and the SEC Network. Plus if a TV has chromecast it can be sent to the TV from a phone or tablet.

I think Pepperdine will win against A&M.
I wouldnt call it an upset either.
Pep was co-champions with BYU in the WCC last season.

I would be willing to make a gentlemen's bet, but Zero-D has the honors.
He's the master of ceremonies this season.
He has the honor of making the first challenge, or passing it.

I will take this one. I rate the game as a draw let's bet the first round on Sunday. I am going to come check out the Pepp vs Virginia Tech game @USD before I head to another game. Texas A&M over Pepp. Let's get this season started!!

@Ricky Fandango If you want a little extra action we can parlay the Texas A&M vs. Pepperdine game with the UCLA vs SDSU game (I'll take the Bruins minus 3) or the Long Beach St. game on Sunday (Bruins minus 1).

Can't you just use the Pac12 app to watch or stream the games from the Pac12 website?

I use the app, plus Apple TV and stream the games directly to my TV.

The PAC12 app (Pac12 Now) requires you to log in with your tv provider.

Current TV Providers and How to Watch
Go to the Channel Finder to find out if your TV provider carries Pac-12 Networks.

• LAUNCH
    Launch the app and choose your TV provider.

• LOGIN
    Enter your username and password for your TV provider.

• WATCH
    Pac-12 Networks and additional video programming.
- All West
- Ashland Home Net
- Astound
- ASU Campus Housing
- AT&T U-verse
- Beaver Creek Telephone Cooperative
- Bend Broadband
- Bright House Networks
- Buckeye CableSystem
- Cable America
- Canby Telcom
- CC Communications
- CenturyLink Prism
- Clear Creek Communications
- Click! Cable TV
- Comcast XFINITY
- Consolidated Communications
- Cox
- Crestview Cable
- DISH
- FiOS TV from Frontier
- Frankfort Plant Board
- GCI
- Google Fiber- Hawaiian Telecom
- Hood Canal
- Horizon Cable TV
- Hotwire Communications
- Kuhn Communications
- LocalTel
- MTA Communications
- MTCC
- Northland Communications
- Orbitel Communications
- Oregon State On-Campus Housing
- Paul Bunyan
- Ralls Technologies
- Ranch Murieta
- Spectrum
- Suddenlink
- TCT West
- TDS
- Time Warner Cable
- UCLA Campus Housing
- USC Campus Housing
- UW HuskyTV
- Wave Broadband
- Whidbey Telecom
- WTC

Easiest way to watch the Pac12 network without needing to cancel your DirecTV is to register for SlingTV. The monthly is about $40-45 after adding the sports package. Then cancel the subscription after the season ends in November. It is what I did last year and will be doing it again this year.

SlingTV is affiliated with Dish Network.
I might try this route if I don't change tv provider.

I will take this one. I rate the game as a draw let's bet the first round on Sunday. I am going to come check out the Pepp vs Virginia Tech game @USD before I head to another game. Texas A&M over Pepp. Let's get this season started!!
I got Pep and you got A&M straight up.
A draw is a push.

I'll put up a bottle of Don Julio 1942.
(This bottle is a gentlemans offer to be shared without wager.
no gambling of any kind taking place)
I wanted to let ZD go first, but he seems to be MIA.

A draw is a push.

I may not be ZD but I like to take a chance here and there. Don Julio 1942 it is. If I happen to lose and happen to leave a bottle at the usual place I am sure that you will take good care of it for me. Good luck to your player.

Once again, TopDrawer proves what a lame publication it is with its Women's DI conference Previews.

Excerpt from WCC preview:

"2017 outlook: It’s shaping up for another exciting WCC race. Between the losses of star power and additions via recruiting classes, the WCC has potential for more than just three programs to challenge at the top. BYUhas stud center back Taylor Campbell Isom keeping things on lockdown, while sparkplug Nadia Gomes remains from last year’s attacking side. Goalkeeper Hannah Seabert’s presence will boost Pepperdine, though finding goals will once again dictate the success. After last year’s dream run, Santa Clara’s additions could push them back into the lead. Transfers Maria Sanchez and Kelcie Hedge join the Broncos after spending 2016 on World Cup duty, while freshman Julie Doyle’s another one to watch out for. Loyola Marymount finished just four points from first, and bring back the talent of Sarina Bolden."

Really? Can you even look at a roster?

Once again, TopDrawer proves what a lame publication it is with its Women's DI conference Previews.

"2017 outlook: It’s shaping up for another exciting WCC race. Between the losses of star power and additions via recruiting classes, the WCC has potential for more than just three programs to challenge at the top. BYUhas stud center back Taylor Campbell Isom keeping things on lockdown, while sparkplug Nadia Gomes remains from last year’s attacking side. Goalkeeper Hannah Seabert’s presence will boost Pepperdine, though finding goals will once again dictate the success. After last year’s dream run, Santa Clara’s additions could push them back into the lead. Transfers Maria Sanchez and Kelcie Hedge join the Broncos after spending 2016 on World Cup duty, while freshman Julie Doyle’s another one to watch out for. Loyola Marymount finished just four points from first, and bring back the talent of Sarina Bolden."

They are pretty horrible.

All preseason polls and reviews are meaningless.
TD is just lazy.
I dont know how much these people get paid, but Id fire the dumbass who cant even get the roster straight.

A draw is a push.

Sorry bout being MIA, started a new biz n just buried. So as a result, I'm completely out of touch with the who's who for the college season (thanks MAP for initiating the process) and gonna have to wait till playoff before I can jump into the gentlemens offer.

Good luck to all, looking forward to watching several forums' DD's ball out!!

Sorry bout being MIA, started a new biz n just buried. So as a result, I'm completely out of touch with the who's who for the college season (thanks MAP for initiating the process) and gonna have to wait till playoff before I can jump into the gentlemens offer.

Good luck to all, looking forward to watching several forums' DD's ball out!!
Im sure your new venture will be at least as successful as your ability to pick winners in here.

Back