2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Looks like I have a bottle of Don Julio coming my way. @Ricky Fandango if you want I'll give you Long Beach State on Sunday.
Not just any Don Julio, 1942 DJ. Damn that sucked.
A&M was the better team today. They came out like gang busters and almost scored in the first ten minutes, but Waves keep made a tremendous save to keep them out.
After that, I think Pepperdine got their feet under them and pushed the pressure back into A&Ms half, and had some good chances to close the half.
I think A&M had the better energy in the second half, and it carried through into OT, where they scored on a nice shot into the upper left side net to finish the game.
I'll have your spoils with me on Sunday. You were due.

Who is LB playing Sunday?

Not just any Don Julio, 1942 DJ. Damn that sucked.
A&M was the better team today. They came out like gang busters and almost scored in the first ten minutes, but Waves keep made a tremendous save to keep them out.
After that, I think Pepperdine got their feet under them and pushed the pressure back into A&Ms half, and had some good chances to close the half.
I think A&M had the better energy in the second half, and it carried through into OT, where they scored on a nice shot into the upper left side net to finish the game.
I'll have your spoils with me on Sunday. You were due.

Who is LB playing Sunday?

They play UCLA.

A few SoCal freshmen made their debuts yesterday. Congratulations! Plenty more will get their shot tomorrow! It's a long season so trust the process and your players hard work. Good luck to everyone's daughters tomorrow.

Back