2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Don't deserve to win if you can't close out a game with 30 seconds left.

As the old saying goes.....ABC's cause:

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

@MakeAPlay what the dealio

With the goings on at UCLA

You seem quiet this week

Regarding the Bruins Womens Soccer

I don't like the crowd that is hanging here now. Not enough alphas mostly zetas. The Bruins will be fine. Hoping my player gets on the field. She hasn't practiced all week. Not concerned though. This is the point n the dance where the contenders stand up and the pretenders go home.

Any tricks on getting the ucla feed? I went thru pepp and uva twitter to Pac-12 link but I’d only get 2 seconds of live action then a frozen screen. Any other ways to access?

pepperdine looks terrible. or is VA that good?

Virginia is very good and one of the biggest most athletic team I’ve seen all season. PEPP JUst didn’t seem to have the composure they usually bring to the to pitch as especially evidenced by the way they dropped their guard on that third goal. Good luck to the BRUINS and also to VA in the tournament!

I don't like the crowd that is hanging here now. Not enough alphas mostly zetas. The Bruins will be fine. Hoping my player gets on the field. She hasn't practiced all week. Not concerned though. This is the point n the dance where the contenders stand up and the pretenders go home.
Hey Dipshit. You do know that Zeta is the fifth letter in the Greek alphabet right? I guess all the Zetas hurt your feelings when we call you out on your crap. Good luck to your player

I heard someone is trying to offload some cheap plane tickets to O-town for the first week of December. Any takers?

Maybe UCLA should be playing their 2nd 11, since they are top 5 in the country. Maybe they would have a lead against Northwestern by now? (I still think the B’s will eventually convert one of their plentiful opportunities.)

Good luck to your player.

Northwestern would be a mid table big west team. No pace. No one special. Average athletes. This game is agony. Ucla is playing a rec team and looks about that interested in the game.

I heard someone is trying to offload some cheap plane tickets to O-town for the first week of December. Any takers?

Maybe UCLA should be playing their 2nd 11, since they are top 5 in the country. Maybe they would have a lead against Northwestern by now? (I still think the B’s will eventually convert one of their plentiful opportunities.)

Good luck to your player.

@CaliKlines you are a flea. Your kid will never see the pitch in the ACC. You heard it hear first.

Hey Dipshit. You do know that Zeta is the fifth letter in the Greek alphabet right? I guess all the Zetas hurt your feelings when we call you out on your crap. Good luck to your player

Hey pu$$y. You clearly aren't an alpha and your kid would be lucky to be a zeta. Pennywise you are out of your league. You couldn't carry my left nut.

Mitch..

Back