2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Fun discussion.

Here's an outsider's summary:

UCLA lost to a slightly better Stanford team. Everyone seems to agree here, even MAP.

MAP's kid's a stud. Negative opinions on her game here sound like sour grapes.

Some people don't like MAP because he talks too much sh*t here, which appears to be true. That doesn't make his DD any less of a stud. If it were me, I'd be supper bummed that my parent was on here talking so much sh*t about me and my team. I'd much prefer my parents let my game do the talking.

Kneeling is stupid. Or it's not. Either way, it's got nothing to do with Stanford/UCLA or MAP's kid on the field.

Fun discussion.

Here's an outsider's summary:

UCLA lost to a slightly better Stanford team. Everyone seems to agree here, even MAP.

MAP's kid's a stud. Negative opinions on her game here sound like sour grapes.

Some people don't like MAP because he talks too much sh*t here, which appears to be true. That doesn't make his DD any less of a stud. If it were me, I'd be supper bummed that my parent was on here talking so much sh*t about me and my team. I'd much prefer my parents let my game do the talking.

Kneeling is stupid. Or it's not. Either way, it's got nothing to do with Stanford/UCLA or MAP's kid on the field.

She didn't play as well on Sunday as she did on Friday - or - the opponents she faced on Sunday were much better than the opponents on Friday.

I wish with Platinum Memberships you had the ability to edit your threads and also ban certain people from your threads :D:cool:

Since we were talking about protests of social injustice at UCLA, here's a video of campus life at UC Berkley. The brainwashing at UC campuses has been going on for awhile now.
F#CK America is the common moto. Kneeling for the National Anthem seems natural to them.

Since we were talking about protests of social injustice at UCLA, here's a video of campus life at UC Berkley. The brainwashing at UC campuses has been going on for awhile now.
F#CK America is the common moto. Kneeling for the National Anthem seems natural to them.
Did you see when he held the IsIs flag?

Its not just the UC Campuses. It is rampant at almost every college campus. Republican groups on campus are consistently denied the ability to gather publicy while these AMI Left Wing yahoos roam freely to berate anyone who doesnt tow their line. When they dont go along with their views they just start chucking rocks through windows and setting shit on fire. Wait. That sounds like what goes on here

That is what non-parenting looks like, if I saw my kid doing any of that antifa-occupy BS, he would have a big problem when Dad grabbed him by his ear in front of his friends.

Back