2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

I heard someone is trying to offload some cheap plane tickets to O-town for the first week of December. Any takers?

Maybe UCLA should be playing their 2nd 11, since they are top 5 in the country. Maybe they would have a lead against Northwestern by now? (I still think the B’s will eventually convert one of their plentiful opportunities.)

Good luck to your player.

Cali you are going to look stupid when your kid doesn't play next year at a mid to bottom ACC team. Your kid couldn't make the 4th eleven so why do you care? I'm not trying to offload shit. My kid will be in the college cup. YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY THE SAME THING!

Your kid wasn't even all league. You should probably have her take up another sport and save yourself the hassle of moving her across country for a semester.

Watch bitch you will see.

I heard someone is trying to offload some cheap plane tickets to O-town for the first week of December. Any takers?

Maybe UCLA should be playing their 2nd 11, since they are top 5 in the country. Maybe they would have a lead against Northwestern by now? (I still think the B’s will eventually convert one of their plentiful opportunities.)

Good luck to your player.

Talking shit about teams that your kid couldn't make is funny.

I was at the game, Virginia is a very talented team coming out of a very competitive ACC. #12 is a beast. I loved the way they played. Will be a great matchup against UCLA. Northwestern had no chance against UCLA packing in 10 players and hoping for a fluke goal or pks.
#saynotokickball

pepperdine looks terrible. or is VA that good?
Pepperdine did not have a good game, and Virginia was that good.
They held the ball better than any team I have seen this year, and were faster to the ball every time.
Pepperdine was uncharacteristically sloppy with the ball, and Va. made them pay.
UCLA will have their hands full.
Congrats to Va. and UCLA.

I gotta find out where to get pliney elder.

Nope. They are an average ACC team.
Well above average, and they had a great game last night.
If they can play that well going forward, they could go all the way.
They have the talent, and technical ability to hold the ball better than any other team in the ACC.
When they put all the pieces together like they did last night, they are incredible.

I remember Va. playing Pep. two years ago when Va. was ranked #1.
Pepperdine tied the game 2-2, and were less than two minutes from winning.
The team I saw last night is light years better than that one.

Pepperdine did not have a good game, and Virginia was that good.
They held the ball better than any team I have seen this year, and were faster to the ball every time.
Pepperdine was uncharacteristically sloppy with the ball, and Va. made them pay.
UCLA will have their hands full.
Congrats to Va. and UCLA.

I gotta find out where to get pliney elder.
Next time you’re in Nor Cal Ricky, I’ll take you straight to the source.

Still in "soccer hangover viewing" from yesterday....so fun....some really great games coming down to the wire/OT/PKs...
Congrats to our Cali girls & teams all moving forward!
Ready for tomorrow!
Found this for anyone else looking at a full day of watching!
(And I believe UCLA (at 6pm) is off that Pac 12 stream again and Stanford (1pm) will be streaming from the Stanford WoSo facebook page.)

10:00 AM
#4 Princeton vs. #1 North Carolina (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)
channel_logo_espn3_2x.png

#4 Texas vs. #1 Duke (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)

11:00 AM
Washington State vs. #3 Florida (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)
channel_logo_secplus_2x.png

Santa Clara vs. #1 South Carolina (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)

4:00 PM
Baylor vs. Notre Dame (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)

Still in "soccer hangover viewing" from yesterday....so fun....some really great games coming down to the wire/OT/PKs...
Congrats to our Cali girls & teams all moving forward!
Ready for tomorrow!
Found this for anyone else looking at a full day of watching!
(And I believe UCLA (at 6pm) is off that Pac 12 stream again and Stanford (1pm) will be streaming from the Stanford WoSo facebook page.)

#4 Princeton vs. #1 North Carolina (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)

#4 Texas vs. #1 Duke (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)

Washington State vs. #3 Florida (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)

Santa Clara vs. #1 South Carolina (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)

4:00 PM
Baylor vs. Notre Dame (Third Round) (NCAA Division I Women's Soccer Championship)
Thanks! SlingTV.com

#saynotokickball

Back