2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Stanford and one of the state schools will both be pretty stacked and possible college cup teams. The college cup is back in North Carolina and state schools can't play games there. So if that stats school is in the college cup they will have to forfeit or get some sort of waiver. Stanford may or may not do what the state schools do. $C isn't doing what the state schools are doing.

Stanford and one of the state schools will both be pretty stacked and possible college cup teams. The college cup is back in North Carolina and state schools can't play games there. So if that stats school is in the college cup they will have to forfeit or get some sort of waiver. Stanford may or may not do what the state schools do. $C isn't doing what the state schools are doing.
Why cant they play there?

Maybe its time to tell the state schools to pull their heads out of their asses, and concentrate on whats important, instead of flag waving their pet causes on the rest of us.

Maybe its time to tell the state schools to pull their heads out of their asses, and concentrate on whats important, instead of flag waving their pet causes on the rest of us.

I don't think the players have a problem with it. Maybe those states should stop mixing church and state.

The College Cup will be held in Florida.
http://www.ncaa.com/championships/soccer-women/d1

One option could be for the athletes to put pressure on the state to back the F off on the social crusade, and get back to the three R's.
Just a suggestion.

The athletes would be supportive of the boycott for the most part. I honestly wouldn't have a problem with her team going undefeated and then refusing to play. The NCAA is pretty forward thinking and since a good percentage of the national championships come from the Golden state I think that exceptions may be made.

You consider punishing states for not providing basic civil rights for minority groups a "social crusade"?
No.
I consider the social crusade, a social crusade.

If you can point to a "basic civil right" any of the states in question do not provide, we may have an agreement.

Back