2016 Summer Olympics

They got the win against a very good French side.
Id say we saw the top 1% going head to head today.
When I get elected President, Ill make sure everyone gets to play.

They got the win against a very good French side.
Id say we saw the top 1% going head to head today.
When I get elected President, Ill make sure everyone gets to play.
Actually I don't watch because I was offended they wanted money to play for USA. Everything should be for free. And anyone that wants to play for free should be on the WNT.

The first part is true.

USA - Sweden ET2: Goal for each team disallowed by blown offside calls at both ends, seconds apart.

So that's fair, I guess.

The coach made a huge mistake putting Rapino on this team when she obviously wasnt ready to play. Then she plays her in the game they tied in pool play and she was horrendous. That game hurt their momentum then she plays her in the qrts and subs her after a while. Wasted a sub for OT and left off some good players from the team that could have helped.

In NASCAR, they don't bring in the third-place finisher for extensive interviews. "Didn't you sleep well last night? Have you been bitten by any mosquitoes?"

...just sayin...

The coach made a huge mistake putting Rapino on this team when she obviously wasnt ready to play. Then she plays her in the game they tied in pool play and she was horrendous. That game hurt their momentum then she plays her in the qrts and subs her after a while. Wasted a sub for OT and left off some good players from the team that could have helped.
Especially when they made a push in extra time, a lot of opportunities where the team could have used some fresh legs trailing the play, maybe make something happen.

While it's tough seeing the US lose I always enjoy seeing Hope Solo lose. Such a classless thug. Changing gloves before the deciding kick - WTF? Way to represent!

Yeah we lost but this game was 1000 times better than watching them constantly feed the ball to Wambach for a header. Pugh, Dunn, and Heath looked great.

Back