2016 Summer Olympics

Zero - the MAP homer.

Ez there hot sauce....hold off on the friendly fire messi, I got no beef in this banter. So I drop a little humor in from time to time....laugh-its good for ya. Call me Homie? - Sure, some of the boyz from my old skool days ref me as such...but homer - nah....Not even close.

Yours truly - Size 14;)

Last edited:
@MakeAPlay - I think we need to find some compassion for MessiFTW and aliases. The poor man is so consumed by his multiple personalities it must be negatively impacting his real life. He clearly has no real life. We need to start a petition to get the forum to forbid any user from having more than one account. We need to do it for MessiFTW. Let's give MessiFTW his life back. Multiple personalities is a tragedy. MessiFTW is a tragedy. Let's help the poor guy out.

First of all, I don't know how Dom could regulate that other than by charging a fee for membership. Do you want that?

Besides, one of the charms of the open registration is figuring out who are the boneheads who think they can get away with lining up their sock puppet accounts to support each other or criticize others,
as if no one would notice.

Back