04s - Games of the Week

Theres game film. I dont need to prove anything. There were 3 or 4 "off the bench players" in in the second half. One goal was scored and the coach immediately pulled them and replaced them with starters. Three more goals were scored in rapid sucession. It all happened in the last 10-15 minutes. Check the tape. I suspect you have access to it.
I watched the game and I have no idea why you would assume I have "the tape". I don't care for your team enough to have to record. I just enjoy getting people like you riled up! You all take this so seriously and it's really entertaining, since the smallest comments fire you up!

I watched the game and I have no idea why you would assume I have "the tape". I don't care for your team enough to have to record. I just enjoy getting people like you riled up! You all take this so seriously and it's really entertaining, since the smallest comments fire you up!
Im not fired up. Im calmly stating the facts...you asked me to prove it. Most of our games are recorded by one of our dedicated Eagles parents. If you watch our games with such interest then you know how it all went down.

Im not fired up. Im calmly stating the facts...you asked me to prove it. Most of our games are recorded by one of our dedicated Eagles parents. If you watch our games with such interest then you know how it all went down.
I still don't get how you'd think I have access to it? And I was not completely focused on who was taken in and out of the game the whole time since there were several changes being made.

LuchodaSilva, PeleisSoccer and Soccerfanz, all joined the forum on 10/16 and 10/17, made roughly 50 comments and everyone of them on this thread and disparaging Eagles, their Coach and/or their players. They all reference the same Eagles games and happen to have each "had a game at the same venue". I have to think there is a lonely bridge in the area!

LuchodaSilva, PeleisSoccer and Soccerfanz, all joined the forum on 10/16 and 10/17, made roughly 50 comments and everyone of them on this thread and disparaging Eagles, their Coach and/or their players. They all reference the same Eagles games and happen to have each "had a game at the same venue". I have to think there is a lonely bridge in the area!
This officially has become the worse thread ever....unbelievable and we'll need to hear about this over and over again after next week's game. Image they play again at Surf Cup - I'm jumping to the North Cal or Texas wesite.....

I wasn't at the game but have watched both teams in league, Surf Cup and one in CRL. My opinion is both are top teams in the 04 age group. A four goal win seems more like everything going right for Carlsbad and everything wrong for Eagles, those games happen.

To those calling out 12 year olds for losing games, what's next looking up their names in the Coast roster and calling them out by name. Keep it classy San Diego!!!

To those calling out 12 year olds for losing games, what's next looking up their names in the Coast roster and calling them out by name.
Don't give them any ideas, we're forgetting this is about "Elite" league play and destroying kids on a forum is the price we pay for making it or breaking it at U13.

Deal with it kids, some of you suck! Now get out of the way backup goalies! You losers!

Don't give them any ideas, we're forgetting this is about "Elite" league play and destroying kids on a forum is the price we pay for making it or breaking it at U13.

Deal with it kids, some of you suck! Now get out of the way backup goalies! You losers!

The dad that didn't accomplish his goal so wants his dd to accomplish his goal criticizes 12 year olds. Tech when are u going to break it down and critique girls like ESPN attacks professionals?

The dad that didn't accomplish his goal so wants his dd to accomplish his goal criticizes 12 year olds. Tech when are u going to break it down and critique girls like ESPN attacks professionals?
This is spot on. The benefits of team sports for girls are widely known. Putting aside personal BS to get a job done, trusting your teammates, sacrificing at times for the greater good, Developing a good work ethic, these are the lessons our girls learn that other individual athletes like gymnasts and dancers don't learn in the same way. These are the skills that make women competitive in their future professional lives. Most of our girls will not go on to play sports professionally, some may play in college. Some of them will blow out an ACL or sustain some other career ending injury.
I'm all for mixing it up, discussing games of the week and making predictions-it's fun. It's entertaining. But those of you who like to point the finger at certain players and blame them for their teams losses are teaching the opposite message that most of us are trying to impart to our daughters by putting them in competitive team sports. Win as a team-lose as a team. Trust your coach to assemble a balanced team and develop players... In my opinion, some of you are missing the bigger picture and you are cheating your daughters in the process.

I think a lot of the rhetoric in this thread has to do with the upcoming 2017 season. These players will soon be eligible for both ECNL and DA. There is a lot of pressure to make the proper decision with your dd.

There are plenty of parents who are already angling how to get their dd to the "right" team. I sometimes wonder if the decision about the "right" team is for the benefit of the dd or the parent?

Can't tell what bothers me more, putting down "bench players" or all the chest thumping. Need to hand out bananas the way you are acting,

Back