Vaccine

A new COVID variant, HV.1, is now dominant. These are its most common symptoms

What is HV.1, the new COVID variant?

HV.1 is part of the omicron family. “You can almost think of HV.1 as a grandchild of omicron,” says Schaffner. HV.1 is a sublineage of omicron XBB.1.9.2 and a direct descendent of EG.5, according to the CDC's SARS-CoV-2 lineage tree.

“The COVID family of viruses likes to mutate. We’ve all learned that by now," says Schaffner. While HV.1 is mutated, it's still very close to the existing omicron subvariants, Schaffner explains.

For the most part, scientists are not concerned about new variants like HV.1, which look very similar to strains we've already seen before, NBC News reported.

However, there are a few highly mutated strains which have set off alarm bells. These include BA.2.86 or Pirola, which has an extra 36 mutations that differentiate it from XBB.1.5., and a newer variant called JN.1, which has one more mutation than Pirola.

Fortunately, neither BA.2.86 nor JN.1 are common in the U.S. right now, according to the CDC — JN.1 is so rare that it makes up fewer than 0.1% of SARS-CoV-2 cases.

As for HV.1, it rapidly gained steam after it was first detected this past summer. In late July, HV.1 accounted for just 0.5% of COVID-19 cases in the U.S., CDC data show. By Sept. 30, HV.1 made up 12.5% of cases, and by November, it was the dominant strain.

What are HV.1 symptoms?
The symptoms caused by infection with HV.1 are similar to those caused by recent variants, says Schaffner, which include:

• Sore throat
  • Congestion or stuffiness
  • Runny nose
  • Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Headache
  • Muscle aches
  • Fever or chills

A message from Dad4's favorite CEO......

1699894289556.png

"Three years ago today, we were able to share with the world the joyous news that our #COVID19 vaccine was highly effective in preventing disease," Bourla wrote. "It was one of the best moments of my career. We could not have reached this point without the extraordinary efforts of our talented and dedicated @Pfizer colleagues and @BioNTech_Group partners (and schoolteachers and the Big U Schools)," the CEO said.

It's called war bro. This was a deliberate attack on our freedom. I know 100% you will get off that fence when you lose most or all that you worked hard for. I lost it all because I wouldn't comply to the fucking liars.
Sorry to hear that Mr Crush.
I was almost fired from my job because I wouldn't comply, thank God the local idiots came to their senses and backed off. It was irrelevant that I had been infected and had some immunity to virus, definitely better than any vaccine that was being pushed on us. I was ready to get fired and move my family out of state. The Panicdemic was an eye opening experience for me and my family.

Sorry to hear that Mr Crush.
I was almost fired from my job because I wouldn't comply, thank God the local idiots came to their senses and backed off. It was irrelevant that I had been infected and had some immunity to virus, definitely better than any vaccine that was being pushed on us. I was ready to get fired and move my family out of state. The Panicdemic was an eye opening experience for me and my family.
Great job not complying Reilar. My friend's sister gave into peer pressure, and it killed her. Her bro was a Pastor and told her, his Facebook followers and his flock that Jesus would take the jabs and you need to obey the leaders of the Cowards of the County and the Bible and comply. Her boss told her she has to be fully jabbed or get fired. She was torn. This played out on FB. 30 days after her first dose, she suddenly and peacefully died in her sleep, alone. The family was devastated, and my buddy quit preaching.

SHOCK REPORT: 16-year-old boy dies five days after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.

The boy's father was contacted by FEMA offering to pay for his son’s burial if he claimed COVID killed his son…

LET THAT SINK IN.......

X (twitter.com)

The liars will always lie to get out of their lies. Espola calls me a liar.....lol!

"Misinformation is now a big Misunderstanding."

This is how asshats like Espola and the cheaters in youth soccer play PAY-FOR-PLAY! The Three Amigos will have to answer to the TRUTH very soon. No one escapes the truth, NO ONE!!!

Back