Vaccine

Don't forget the boosters too and their residual income. Big pharma cashed in and now is collecting residuals from all their zombies. They've engineered covid to become another flu. Meaning it's here to stay and you must be taking your boosters every few months to stay on top of the evolving and changing virus. What a business.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
SCARE EVENT (rumble.com)

And, then there’s the CDC beclowning itself. As Ramaswamy states, you can’t “reform” this. These guys, the FBI, the Department of Education - they all need to be disbanded. Education back to the state and local level, FBI investigators to the appropriate department they serve. Send the CDC to the CCP where their natural inclinations will be appreciated.

1698874542186.jpg

And, then there’s the CDC beclowning itself. As Ramaswamy states, you can’t “reform” this. These guys, the FBI, the Department of Education - they all need to be disbanded. Education back to the state and local level, FBI investigators to the appropriate department they serve. Send the CDC to the CCP where their natural inclinations will be appreciated.

View attachment 18684
Seriously...and Dr. JB was one of their earliest critics - his clown detection unit was very calibrated from the start.

1698878750868.png
Indian TV star Dr Priya dies aged 35 while eight months pregnant

Indian TV star Dr Priya, who starred in shows including Malayalam language seria Karuthamuthu, has died aged 35, it’s been reported.

The late actress was said to suffered from a cardiac arrest and died in a private hospital.

MSN News is showing some insane death videos and people shooting people in the head. Their hatred for Trump is now like someone writing for the Enquirer. Nasty liars!!!

Did we get to herd immunity already? Perhaps I missed the announcement.
I feel like this is where JB wasn't at his best. Herd immunity is so ambiguous, espcially when not described in the correct context. Herd immunity and coronavirus usually don't mix well. They tend to reinfect... but...herd immunity was certainly used by Pfizer to sell the vaccine and by others to completely discount vaccination. This is what happens when extremist get involved in medicine - someone usually benefits but usually it's not the patient.

I feel like this is where JB wasn't at his best. Herd immunity is so ambiguous, espcially when not described in the correct context. Herd immunity and coronavirus usually don't mix well. They tend to reinfect... but...herd immunity was certainly used by Pfizer to sell the vaccine and by others to completely discount vaccination. This is what happens when extremist get involved in medicine - someone usually benefits but usually it's not the patient.
One big fat lie to trick, deceive, destroy small biz and attack t-Cells and then kill!!!~

How then is the Great Barrington Declaration "spot on"?

when did I say it was spot on? you must have me confused with someone else? A characterstic of the pandemic is that many tribes spewed absolutism. Treating disease certainly has rules but one of those rules is the rules can be blurry at times based on disease state, patient, and competence.

You can go ahead and hang out in the world of absolute...doesn't work 100% of the time when caring for patients. Remember when "smart" people were saying the vaccine eliminated covid and being vaccinated made it impossible to transmit?

But please hang on by your fingernails to tribal disputes.

"Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice." Spot on.

I agree with HA that herd immunity is ambiguous. Fauci claimed we'd have herd immunity at 80% vaccination rate, when that didn't happen he changed his opinion that herd immunity was unattainable. He changed the goalposts to push boosters.

"Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health. The results (to name a few) include lower childhood vaccination rates, worsening cardiovascular disease outcomes, fewer cancer screenings and deteriorating mental health – leading to greater excess mortality in years to come, with the working class and younger members of society carrying the heaviest burden. Keeping students out of school is a grave injustice." Spot on.
And of course now we are dealing with high inflation, high interest rates, etc due to all the money we printed.

I agree with HA that herd immunity is ambiguous. Fauci claimed we'd have herd immunity at 80% vaccination rate, when that didn't happen he changed his opinion that herd immunity was unattainable. He changed the goalposts to push boosters.
Dr. Fraud, quick correction Watty. That rat has been killing since the 80s.

The worst public health policy disaster in our history. I believe it fundamentally changed our culture...and not in a good way.
It's called war bro. This was a deliberate attack on our freedom. I know 100% you will get off that fence when you lose most or all that you worked hard for. I lost it all because I wouldn't comply to the fucking liars.

Back