Vaccine

To all my math guys and those who look at improbabilities and things that make you go, "no way, impossible Q or T would know everything beforehand." Trump card and Trump chess is about to go down. Get ready fella, the TRUTH is coming. If you hate the TRUTH, you will hate how this movie ends.

5 Year Delta!!!

1696878575050.png

These "unethical killers" are liars and our kids and young people have paid the ultimate price. You all need to follow Edward Dowd. He knows stocks like no one and follows trends like no one I know.

1696880843578.png

And today despite many bad side effects (enough that a drug normally wouldnt make it to the market) we are seeing the CDC recommend the vax for young children (who have no risk). Why?
Here you go.

"America is an international outlier in recommending Covid boosters for younger age groups, with other countries previously only offering them to older adults."

This graph clearly shows what American parents think about Covid boosters for their kids. In a country divided as ours, its amazing that we have an overwhelming consensus that boosters for kids are unnecessary.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 131104.jpg

"The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet
has today decided to award
the 2023 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
jointly to
Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman
for their discoveries concerning nucleoside base modifications that enabled the development of effective mRNA vaccines against COVID-19"

More on Dr. Kariko --

Well, its look Covid 19 ran its course of deciet. Ukraine War? Nah, lets just go to what we always planned, WW3. Enjoy the show fellas. I warned you all this was not about some viris that escaped from a bat in Wuhan. They tricked you. Now, what are you going to do?

Back