Vaccine

And you're still believing it's not. A big difference in our culture today is that ignorant idiots have easy access to public discussion, whereas years ago they would have just been recognized as such and ignored.
A vaccine stops infection. Our covid vax doesnt.

It doesnt stop transmission either.

Based on those 2 key factors you cannot call the covid shot a vaccine.

A vaccine stops infection. Our covid vax doesnt.

It doesnt stop transmission either.

Based on those 2 key factors you cannot call the covid shot a vaccine.
You also have to be boosted every 6 months or less. Like a said before, its at best a prophylactic therapeutic.

I will also point out again, that its so popular that only 17% of our US population has had even one booster.

You also have to be boosted every 6 months or less. Like a said before, its at best a prophylactic therapeutic.

I will also point out again, that its so popular that only 17% of our US population has had even one booster.
Correction 17% is of the updated booster that became available in fall of 2022.

How could I have missed that? Popularity is obviously a valid requirement for a vaccine.

How could I have missed that? Popularity is obviously a valid requirement for a vaccine.
It's unpopular because its not very effective. Our country can't agree on anything, but 83% agree that the booster isn't worthwhile for them. The HPV vaccine, which is highly effective, but not mandatory, has a vaccination rate of 60% (for eligible ages).

Of course, it's your typical "coy, avoid the substance" response.

It's unpopular because its not very effective. Our country can't agree on anything, but 83% agree that the booster isn't worthwhile for them. The HPV vaccine, which is highly effective, but not mandatory, has a vaccination rate of 60% (for eligible ages).

Of course, it's your typical "coy, avoid the substance" response.
It's "unpopular" for several reasons. One is that the disease has waned (for the moment) at least partially due to the effectiveness of the earlier versions of the vaccine. Another obvious reason is the disinformation plague we have all witnessed, giving many people reasons to avoid the boosters that have no basis in fact.

But if you really decide to pursue "popularity" as a valid measure of the validity of a vaccine or its boosters, perhaps you could prepare a carefully-researched paper for publication.

It's "unpopular" for several reasons. One is that the disease has waned (for the moment) at least partially due to the effectiveness of the earlier versions of the vaccine. Another obvious reason is the disinformation plague we have all witnessed, giving many people reasons to avoid the boosters that have no basis in fact.

But if you really decide to pursue "popularity" as a valid measure of the validity of a vaccine or its boosters, perhaps you could prepare a carefully-researched paper for publication.
Funny, because the biggest surge (by a longshot) was the wave that occurred post-vaccination. That doesn't have anything to do with popularity, but has everything to do with actual results. You stick with your appeal to authority over actual results, if that's what works for you.

Not to burst your bubble, but Covid hasn't waned, it just went on a vacation and its back now. We are living and surviving just fine with Covid...like we should have done in the first place.

Death rate among the young is through the roof Expola and has not waned. It's just reported on the news now, that when a young person dies, they die suddenly. When this BS was put on us in 2020, young motorcycle rider is hit by bus head on were counted as Covid deaths because test said so. Why test someone already dead? Has anyone played, "Triple Pay Bonus?" Life insurance company in Indiana saw 29% jump on deaths for the young.

Last edited:
Not to burst your bubble, but Covid hasn't waned, it just went on a vacation and its back now.
^^^This^^^
Word for the Day: Waned
to decrease in size, extent, or degree: to diminish in phase or intensity.Uused chiefly of the moon, other satellites, and inferior planets

To become less brilliant or powerful: to flow out.

To fall gradually from power, prosperity, or influence. =

100% agree with you Watty. This beast is back. Mask are coming back and so are the test. The cold will always be among us. Some call the "Cold" the "Flu" and some call it "Covid 19." There is a new shot that is coming out that President Joe would like to force us all to take but he can only recommend thank God.

Funny, because the biggest surge (by a longshot) was the wave that occurred post-vaccination. That doesn't have anything to do with popularity, but has everything to do with actual results. You stick with your appeal to authority over actual results, if that's what works for you.

Not to burst your bubble, but Covid hasn't waned, it just went on a vacation and its back now. We are living and surviving just fine with Covid...like we should have done in the first place.
Tell that to the half-million dead Americans. I am waiting for the day when those responsible for spreading the anti-vax crap, even in small ways, are held accountable.

Tell that to the half-million dead Americans. I am waiting for the day when those responsible for spreading the anti-vax crap, even in small ways, are held accountable.
I'm waiting for the day when those that were responsible for closing schools, blocking non-covid medical care and fired people for not getting vaccinated, fry in hell. It can't come soon enough.

One is that the disease has waned (for the moment) at least partially due to the effectiveness of the earlier versions of the vaccine. Another obvious reason is the disinformation plague we have all witnessed, giving many people reasons to avoid the boosters that have no basis in fact.
That is simply false.

The later variants of covid have been much milder vs the orginal variant. That isnt due to the vax amigo.

People are avoiding boosters because...
-We know the vax doesnt prevent infection or spread
-We know the vast majority of people have little to no risk
-People dont want to take booster after booster after booster...
-We are seeing adverse events due to the vax.

So when you add it all up....most people rightly think why bother?

That is simply false.

The later variants of covid have been much milder vs the orginal variant. That isnt due to the vax amigo.

q.e.d.

That is simply false.

There is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. There are a number of reasons why Espola should get a booster.

Espola is a believe what you're told type of guy. That's why a common response he has to others is "Who told you that?" Meanwhile, the other 83% rely on actual evidence and their own experiences. He needs someone else to interpret that for him.

There is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster. There are a number of reasons why Espola should get a booster.

Espola is a believe what you're told type of guy. That's why a common response he has to others is "Who told you that?" Meanwhile, the other 83% rely on actual evidence and their own experiences. He needs someone else to interpret that for him.

What do you base that on? Have you actually interviewed the "other 83%"?

***There is no reason for a healthy person to get a booster.***
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Best quote ever at the fabulous socal soccer forum. Can I get you to add *and no one should ever be fired or denied access for saying, "no." Thank you Watty. It means the world to me. I also know if a healthy person wants to take the jabs+boosters+new jab on the market+wear more mask, to feel safe, then watty and EJ are ok with that as well, if that is your choice. I 100% seeing you coming off fence as of late and makes my heart pund for joy, laughter and excitement about our future, kids and grandkids future. We're going to make America amazing again. I can't wait. Are you going to take any more of these shots watty?

Covid is back folks. Q. Why BA.2.86 Stands Out From Other COVID Variants?
Scientists are keeping a close eye on this new variant but say it's too soon to know if it will be more transmissible or cause more severe disease than other variants.

1693522904779.png
^^^Which one's of these Covid did you have?^^^

Back