Vaccine

Sample size is pretty darn small. Only 5% of participants were previously infected.

They were trying to draw conclusions from a sample size of 1220 previously infected but recently vaccinated patients. It is no surprise that they couldn’t get a significant result. The study was completely underpowered.

This is why their confidence interval was “0 to infinity” for the previously infected group. The data didn’t say anything this time.

You’d need a considerably larger study to say anything other than “we don’t know.”. Preferably in India, where you can find out about the value of the vaccine against a new variant.

I really wish they would stop printed underpowered studies as proof of a negative. There is a statistical standard for demonstrating the lack of a correlation. This study does not meet it.
Nonsense

Depends on whether you are trying to find a high probability event, or a low probability event.

For things like presidential polls, 4k is just fine. Probability of voting each way is about 1/2, which is just perfect.

If you are looking for a low probability event- such as voting Libertarian, then you need to increase your sample size to accurately measure it.

Reinfection by covid in Cleveland was a very low probability event; measuring it requires a much larger sample size.
More rubbish

And yesterday USC reported LeBron James son had a cardiac event during practice yesterday.
Just a couple of days ago I saw a report about the Army. Myocarditis cases have for some strange reason jumped in the past couple of years.

I remember when some people were telling us the vaxxes were safe.

I argued that it is unethical to force people to take a vax or even recommend people to take a vax where there have been no long term studies done.

your usual limp and boring response. to your theme, plenty of virtue signaling on your end. Your idea of personal climate stewardship is cute.

"I see a lot of handwaving there, without much meat" ----pretty gross or some crude joke dating back to the 50s...
So in the last couple of days @espola has posted about politicians "peckers" and waving meat. Hmm..

Just a couple of days ago I saw a report about the Army. Myocarditis cases have for some strange reason jumped in the past couple of years.

I remember when some people were telling us the vaxxes were safe.

I argued that it is unethical to force people to take a vax or even recommend people to take a vax where there have been no long term studies done.
Remember when certain members wanted to shut down all sports because of the Covid Myocarditis link?

Strange twist that the “vaccine” caused more lingering harm than the virus. Fauci seems to have a track record with this.

That's all you remember about what I have posted?

Hmmm.
The real question to ask yourself is why is "peckers" and "meat" your most memorable posts? Links that no one clicks on and evasion of meaningful topics are not memorable.

This is a great opportunity to fully engage and provide an opinion on the growing number of cardiac incidents amongst seemingly healthy, athletic, young males. Could it be the vaccine? Could it be prior covid infection???hmmm...maybe both, maybe one over the other. Imagine the conversation that could be had if ONLY the fakey vaccines would have been properly trialed..imagine! But wait, no one ever suggested following traditional guidelines for fielding vaccines......so sciency.

The real question to ask yourself is why is "peckers" and "meat" your most memorable posts? Links that no one clicks on and evasion of meaningful topics are not memorable.

This is a great opportunity to fully engage and provide an opinion on the growing number of cardiac incidents amongst seemingly healthy, athletic, young males. Could it be the vaccine? Could it be prior covid infection???hmmm...maybe both, maybe one over the other. Imagine the conversation that could be had if ONLY the fakey vaccines would have been properly trialed..imagine! But wait, no one ever suggested following traditional guidelines for fielding vaccines......so sciency.
Apparently Bronny was not the first USC athlete to suffer from cardiac arrest within the last year at USC.

Meat Puppet just likes to read his own post. It's the only way he can remember what he post. Even at that, he forgets, or just lies.

If you are going to contribute to MS's attempts to bully me off the forum, I'm not interested in participating in any discussions with you.

As for the cardiac problems, I am watching with interest and when someone has something with real meat* to discuss instead of just isolated anecdotes, perhaps a meaningful discussion can ensue.

Other than that, I have been trying to stay awake through all the WWC games and not succeeding very well.

* I hope you didn't find that offensive.

If you are going to contribute to MS's attempts to bully me off the forum, I'm not interested in participating in any discussions with you.

As for the cardiac problems, I am watching with interest and when someone has something with real meat* to discuss instead of just isolated anecdotes, perhaps a meaningful discussion can ensue.

Other than that, I have been trying to stay awake through all the WWC games and not succeeding very well.

* I hope you didn't find that offensive.
oh please, bullying...shushhh, no one is bullying you...you must be a soccer player, grabbing at your shin when hit in the shoulder...relax.

I'm glad you are watching with interest..I dont' know what you are watching, but watch. They are not isolated incidents. Keep that head firmly planted wherever you plant it.

A basic internet search gives you a skin deep look at increase in cardiac events in populations that have historically not had them. Now, can it be 100% tied to the vaunted mrna vaccines, nope, not yet. Trials, studies, research...all have to be conducted. Can we tie cardiac events to increase in use of marijuana and cocaine by young adults, mostly male...maybe. Is it a coincidence that cardiac events within this population have increased since the savior vaccine was mandated to a healthy demographic? Maybe....

What you do have is a generation that is always going to be looking over their shoulder and wondering if they will develop adverse effects from a pharma product that wasn't fully vetted IAW historical norms. And that unfortunately is a sad state of affairs.

Back