Vaccine

Another one for @dad4

"Masks made 'no discernible difference' to Covid transmission rates in hospitals, new research suggests.

Infection rates didn’t soar when mask mandates were removed in NHS facilities during the middle of an Omicron surge."

The sad thing? We had decades of studies showing masks didnt work. And then goverments conveniently brushed aside that knowledge and mandated masks. Any many people became convinced of their benefits.

Researchers from St George's Hospital in south-west London analysed routinely collected infection control data over a 40-week period between December 4, 2021 and September 10, 2022.
It marked the time between the first week Omicron became the dominant Covid variant and the week universal PCR Covid screening tests were scrapped for patients being admitted.

During the first phase of the study - December 4, 2021 to 1 June 2022 - all staff and visitors were required to wear masks in both clinical and non-clinical areas.

By phase two, the mandate was removed.

Instead, decisions about mask policy were entrusted to individual hospitals.

High risk wards, including ones treating cancer patients and intensive care units, retained the mask obligation.

Researchers found removing the mask policy in phase two did not produce a 'statistically significant change' in the hospital-acquired Covid infection rate.

Equally, they 'did not observe a delayed effect' in the Covid infection rate once the policy was removed.

Maybe we should have trusted the graphs after all.

By the way was just reading about a private school in NY that still mandates masks for kids. Makes kids sit apart during lunch and allows no talking during lunch. Crazy stuff.
I saw that. Guess we know what "Long Covid" looks like.

Maybe we should have trusted the graphs after all.

I saw that. Guess we know what "Long Covid" looks like.
Liar's lie like liars. Most just took the $$$ and did as told. 3 years ago bro we were told to go on lockdown. After that, I had to drive down to SDSU and bring my freshman son home because it was too dangerous to be a student at SDSU. My wife was stoked because she got another year with her boo boo bear. He was not happy about his one year+ of online school. The good news, he will graduate this May with his business degree. What a crazy 3 years and now we have to deal with the root cause of all this evil and lies. Dad can't even debate on here anymore. No humility to say, "I was DEAD wrong." People got fired, got rich, got really sick or died from this attack on us.

Last edited:
Damn, the hits just keep coming.

In case you aren't paying attention, we are "re-proving" that along with death and taxes, power without transparency leads to corruption - always. We are seeing the results of the continuous movement toward centralized government and ever-growing organizations of unelected bureaucrats making decisions behind closed doors. While trust in these organizations is at an all-time low, I'm actually surprised it's not lower. Either some people aren't paying attention, or they are OK with this authoritarian movement. I don't trust the government on anything significant now.

Damn, the hits just keep coming.

In case you aren't paying attention, we are "re-proving" that along with death and taxes, power without transparency leads to corruption - always. We are seeing the results of the continuous movement toward centralized government and ever-growing organizations of unelected bureaucrats making decisions behind closed doors. While trust in these organizations is at an all-time low, I'm actually surprised it's not lower. Either some people aren't paying attention, or they are OK with this authoritarian movement. I don't trust the government on anything significant now.
Were being led by cheaters and liars with no souls. They have been brainwashing us since we were born. They pay people and give people nice paying jobs and all they have to do is STFU and do as told and life will be beautiful. When things go South, they will up the bonus pay filled with bribes. Once you take the bribes, you will be blackmailed by the worst of the worst of these soulless and evil creatures. I know I came here back in 2018 to warn everyone and was laughed at and mocked by 90% of the losers on here. The real abuse starts with the kids with no home or parents. These sick pervs use children in ways that will make us all puke someday when the truth comes out. Women will never buy anti aging cream ever again to rub on their faces. What these freaks have done to kids will change us all and the kids will actually save us because when we all wake the fuck up, we with a soul will come together and save all the kids. I knew about this years ago but no one wanted to believe me because it shakes the foundation of your soul and it's hard to believe and hard to want to believe because all of us with a soul will cry for the kids and what has happen to so many of them. You sir have always been kind to me. We don't even agree on most things but you saw my heart and my true self and for that I want to say, "Thank you brother." I love you man :)

My pal's wife works for big harma and last year was her best year ever as a rep for harma. They live in a $2m house. My other pal is a Doc and does not talk to me anymore. He's made more money than anyone I know the last 3 years. My other pal is a teacher and has 5 more years to retire but might have to quit because of the blood clots. Crazy times we live in.

1681827907928.png

Confirmed: New Twitter Files Drop Reveals Fauci Lied Under Oath – Took Over White House COVID Response Twitter Account

1682036618970.png

BIG WIN:

The Illinois Labor Relations Board issued a ruling on behalf of organized labor: City of Chicago must remove all covid-related discipline and any employee terminated , plus 7% interest.

"They suffered a Medical Event" is what folks are calling it when someone passes out or drops on the ground during the news, playing a soccer match or attending awards ceremony. Jamie Foxx had one a couple weeks ago.

Back