Vaccine

The earth was made of Silicon before the gr8t flood made us all into water. The CEO of the first of many banks to fail, sold his stocks shares two weeks ago at $287 a share and got a cool $3,600,000 pay day. Today, their worth $35. Greedy little cheaters don't give a rats ass about any of you. People are now standing in line in the rain trying to get their dough. One Tech Excec has $10,000,000 and can't access it. Don't put your hope in money.....

1678491437963.png

Last edited:
I sure could use a hug and so many other Americans. Equal Justice under the law for everyone, including Liberals and Conservatives and even the fence sitters. Hanoi Jane wants me killed for being a pro life human. Espola wants the Jan 6th prisoners locked up for ever. He has to be the biggest clown on the forum. Mister know it all is 100% wrong on everything. Spewing his BS for years and now the cat has his tongue. I'm sure his fake avatars will come get me.....lol!

1678557687174.png

Last edited:
Bank #2 is now closed. This is all tied together with the cheaters at the top top, the ones you don't see. They want you fearful and dead. This Barneys bank and he hate Trump and gave Trump the boot after Jan 6th. I know most of you will blame Trump for all this. The top dogs at SBV all sold their stocks 2 weeks ago and they paid out bonuses to the sales people three days for a job well done. Cuban lost $10 mill but Fed will help him with his investment. Small business was destroyed but all they got was OB or a loan. Horrible. Karma is here!

1678682018881.png

Remain calm everyone. FJB has things under control.

Reporters: "Can you assure Americans that there won't be a ripple effect? Do you expect other banks to fail?"

BIDEN: *shuts door*

I call this the "White Knuckle" prayer. I have many friends in the the financial sector and their very stressed. Look for wisdom folks. So many are rushing the banks to pull their cash out to buy Gold. My advice is to find Wisdom, she is way more valuable than Gold. Plus, if you take the "L" out of Gold, you will find love. God is love and God has so much gold that all the roads will be paved with gold. No more smelly tar.

1678719639126.png

Numbers don't lie. Look at those sixes you guys from Signature bank. Their letting you know in plain site. You can't make this up folks and it's mathematically impossible.

1678723789913.png

Something to chew. Pfizer made a total of $40B up to 2021 since it started. From 2021 to today they made $90B. If they would have got what Dad wanted & got the passports and mandate to jab every quarter, they would make another $390B. Pay for play is real folks, let that sink in.

Controlling "The Beast." Looks like the Fed will cut interest rates, oh joy. I sure hope my favorite place to eat will cut their prices. My wife and I went out the the other day and the price for my Pad Thai went from $11.99 to $18.99. The owner is so nice and trying to stay in business I don't complain but man, this is insane. I went to the grocery store to get a "few" things and it was almost $100. SMFH wondering how the poor and middle class survive this. Silly Silicon Valley (of dry bones) Bank that our Gov was doing biz with is getting bailed out while small mom & pops got a loan they have to pay back or they lost EVERYTHING. These little businesses got whacked and got no bailout really. The sh*t's going to hit the fan soon folks.

1678899905341.png

Looks like Dr. Frauds files have been released. Also, Hunter just counter sued Big Mac the computer store owner for breaking privacy laws. Mac turned the Laptop from Hell to the FBI. No Justice under the law in this country until normal Norm does something. Expect another plandemic because so many of you just obey liars. God help us. Today is my sons birthday. What an honor to have a child. I'm so blessed :)

15cccc.jpg

Dr. Fruad can't break me because I'm not a (R). I am and will always be a (I) thinker and one who thinks critically.

Back