Vaccine

60 year high in deaths in Singapore. Unsafe and not effective is killing folks all over the world. Their all starting to point their fingers at US, not good.

1677865098269.png

I love you all. I know we don't all agree or believe in the same things, but I hope we all believe in this great country of ours. I want freedom. I want my kids and my soon to be grand children to live in a free country. God Bless you all.

1677908618323.png

Sorry fellas, no more secrets with our kids....

"Chaya Raichik, creator of the incredible account Libs of TikTok, has received endless death threats and media attacks for her work in exposing sick people who are coming after our kids.
She has now written a children’s book that teaches children NEVER to keep secrets from their parents and to be able to spot adults who may be predators. Such an important message!" DJT

We live in China now folks. It's what Espoal, Dad, Husker Du and many others really wanted and it's clear as day now. Hunter roams free. Dr. Fraud is a hero and Bill Gates makes beer now. What a place you guys. Thanks for nothing. Seriously, some of the biggest losers ever.

1678251367992.png

Back