Trumpers are terrorists

1660829164027.png

The last 3 years I have been called moron, stupid, on medication, evil white racist, Trump terrorist, lost my ability to make a buck, sell or buy, blacklisted, blackballed, locked out, force to wear a mask or else and was told to STFU or else. I'm still alive and kicking and learning how to live with less and I mean a lot less. It's been hard, lonely at times but it's what I expected by the fools who took the bait and cheated on us so they could make a buck and win. How much did you have to pay to play? I have never met so many cowards, cheaters, liars and snitches in my life.

They are just doing their job. “Back the blue” remember? Will you be ok with their personal info made public?
Why would the FBI or other law enforcment entities be afraid of footage being seen by society? The agents at entrance to the property were on display for the world. I don't think anyone is asking for names of the agents....what's likely going to shown is the agents going through the undies drawer....great footage for trumpy and his crew to stir up the base. You don't think that trump is going to leverage this? They better find something substantial or this may be the biggest miscalculation yet. The blame will be squarely on the other side of the aisle if this puts your (our) worst nightmare back on stage. Better hope the other grand juries find something that sticks and keeps him off any type of national ticket.

Why would the FBI or other law enforcment entities be afraid of footage being seen by society? The agents at entrance to the property were on display for the world. I don't think anyone is asking for names of the agents....what's likely going to shown is the agents going through the undies drawer....great footage for trumpy and his crew to stir up the base. You don't think that trump is going to leverage this? They better find something substantial or this may be the biggest miscalculation yet. The blame will be squarely on the other side of the aisle if this puts your (our) worst nightmare back on stage. Better hope the other grand juries find something that sticks and keeps him off any type of national ticket.
I'm still shocked nothing is sticking to the wall the last 5 years. I do believe in one of their last desperate moves before all hell breaks loose during Mid terms, they will indict t. They have to now, regardless of what's inside the boxes and what was in t's safe. This is a mystery of all mysteries.

Some extremist, like the ones that stormed the Capitol building, think we are at war and those agents are the enemy.

are they the only extremist who think they are at war with the establishment?
Does the existence of say ISIS make it more acceptable to have our own domestic terror groups? Is that how you attempt to convince yourself the crimes committed by people you agree with are ok? Sounds like you feel we are at war as well or long for it.

Does the existence of say ISIS make it more acceptable to have our own domestic terror groups? Is that how you attempt to convince yourself the crimes committed by people you agree with are ok? Sounds like you feel we are at war as well or long for it.

you avoided the question , no surprise

January 6, 2021
Approx.2000 idiots entered the capitol and about 900 have been charged.
Apparently there are some who can't sleep at night worrying about this band of morons.
Those same pantywaists are attempting to blame 1/2 the country for the acts of a few.
Guilt by association would explain the idiocy of those proclamations and the idiocy of those who post such nonsense...

Hey Daffy, I'd tell you to stop acting stupid, but you're not acting...

January 6, 2021
Approx.2000 idiots entered the capitol and about 900 have been charged.
Apparently there are some who can't sleep at night worrying about this band of morons.
Those same pantywaists are attempting to blame 1/2 the country for the acts of a few.
Guilt by association would explain the idiocy of those proclamations and the idiocy of those who post such nonsense...

Hey Daffy, I'd tell you to stop acting stupid, but you're not acting...
1/2 the country?

1/2 the country?
Generally, that's about how party lines break down... regardless of a few % points, you're okay with 'guilt by association'?
Joe Biden received 51.3% of the vote in 2020. Approx. 81,269,000 votes. Trump received 74,216,000 votes.

1660870952225.png

Generally, that's about how party lines break down... regardless of a few % points, you're okay with 'guilt by association'?
Joe Biden received 51.3% of the vote in 2020. Approx. 81,269,000 votes. Trump received 74,216,000 votes.

View attachment 14619
Nowhere near half the country think the Capitol riot was a good thing. You'll be lucky to get a third.

wut are you talking about? You can't even figure out that someone agrees with the basis of your statement but then adds to it. ISIS? at war? wut TF?

We are not at war, don't be like some football player who says they are going into battle...sounds stoopid. Trespassing on government property is not the declaration of war. Based on your rather dim logic, we were at war in Portland when the federal building was under seige for days on end. Remember that? Remember when black bloc antifa would set fire to the building, blockade the door and hope agents inside would burn to death.

How’s that? Was the question a pointed one on your part? Sorry, not sure what you were pointing at.
Let's ask it again...pretty simple really: You can say and leave it at that....and you can say yes and identify other extremist groups who feel like they are at war...Or you can just kinda be lost.

"are they the only extremist who think they are at war with the establishment?"

Let's ask it again...pretty simple really: You can say and leave it at that....and you can say yes and identify other extremist groups who feel like they are at war...Or you can just kinda be lost.

"are they the only extremist who think they are at war with the establishment?"
Probably not. There are many militia groups in America that want to destroy it, just like trumpers.

wut are you talking about? You can't even figure out that someone agrees with the basis of your statement but then adds to it. ISIS? at war? wut TF?

We are not at war, don't be like some football player who says they are going into battle...sounds stoopid. Trespassing on government property is not the declaration of war. Based on your rather dim logic, we were at war in Portland when the federal building was under seige for days on end. Remember that? Remember when black bloc antifa would set fire to the building, blockade the door and hope agents inside would burn to death.
My Lib Pal, who was anti war his whole life and 100% against the Iraq war, is now a war hawk and loves Liz. He keeps egging on the right ringers that some call Trumps Militia.......lol! Dude knows all the stats in the Russia v Ukraine war and now is trying to get the Trump Militia to take on Antifa, IRS, FBI and other groups. I heard John Durham is investigating the same FBI agents that raided t's place. The judge who signed off on the siege at Mar a Lago also worked with Epstein, WHO was working Dr. Gates the Vaccine man and Fake meat producer and were finding out and had meet ups Dr. Fraud. Gates wife left him because of his addictions to the Islands. 137 plane rides to the islands for a guy named Bill. t never went to the honey pot island where you get filmed, bribed and blackmailed all in one weekend. Let's remember that none of this was about the Election or plandemic. This was and still is about saving children and then cleaning up the evil that has plagued our nation and world for thousands of years. TGIFF!!! I know a local Trump group that is not Militia and stand for one thing, being Honest, Open and Transparent. Show the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth, so help you _______________________________!

Nowhere near half the country think the Capitol riot was a good thing. You'll be lucky to get a third.
WTF?
I never said 1/2 the country supported the riot. I think it's a less than 1 in 10...
Morons from the left are blaming and denigrating all Republicans as evil...

Back