Trumpers are terrorists

Probably not. There are many militia groups in America that want to destroy it, just like trumpers.
Daffy! Please list the "many militia groups in America that want to destroy it".
And site your sources ya wanker.

Last edited:
WTF?
I never said 1/2 the country supported the riot. I think it's a less than 1 in 10...
Morons from the left are blaming and denigrating all Republicans as evil...
In most polls, support for the Capitol riot has consistently won about half or more of Republicans. Maybe things have changed a little now that t has been shown to be such a crook as a result of the Maralago warrant.

Last edited:
In most polls, support for the Capitol riot has consistently won more than half the Republicans. Maybe things have changed a little now that t has been shown to be such a crook as a result of the Maralago warrant.
"Legitimate political discourse" -- Republican National Committee.

WTF?
I never said 1/2 the country supported the riot. I think it's a less than 1 in 10...
Morons from the left are blaming and denigrating all Republicans as evil...
I don't know who coined the term that Republicans think the Democrats are wrong and the Democrats think the Repuplicans are evil, but that concept seems to be reinforced on a daily basis in the media and these forums.

I guess when you can't compete on most policies you have to villify the other side.

In most polls, support for the Capitol riot has consistently won about half or more of Republicans. Maybe things have changed a little now that t has been shown to be such a crook as a result of the Maralago warrant.
I don't know anyone in support of the "Capitol Riot".
Most of the people I speak with regarding Jan 6th believe those that broke the law should be held responsible.
As much as you and many on the left would like to find Trump guilty of something, anything, so far nothing.
The Democrats have been trying ti impeach him since before he was sworn in.
Time will tell...but to proclaim Republicans are evil is naive, idiotic, asinine, brainless and absurd.

I don't know anyone in support of the "Capitol Riot".
Most of the people I speak with regarding Jan 6th believe those that broke the law should be held responsible.
As much as you and many on the left would like to find Trump guilty of something, anything, so far nothing.
The Democrats have been trying ti impeach him since before he was sworn in.
Time will tell...but to proclaim Republicans are evil is naive, idiotic, asinine, brainless and absurd.
Open your eyes.

YOU LIE !

The ONLY support was from the FBI and ANTIFA on Jan 6th.

And the Mar-a-Lago RAID was to SEIZE documents that would
prove Russia,Russia,Russia - Ukraine - Jan 6th were all orchestrated
thru/by the FB(LIE).

If you have the " Spine " ... look at the Lawsuit.

gov.uscourts.flsd.610157.1.0.pdf (courtlistener.com)

I don't know who coined the term that Republicans think the Democrats are wrong and the Democrats think the Repuplicans are evil, but that concept seems to be reinforced on a daily basis in the media and these forums.

I guess when you can't compete on most policies you have to villify the other side.

America’s problems aren’t partisan there is more than enough blame to go around on all sides. Also things are never as bad or good as we are told to believe they are.

Some extremist, like the ones that stormed the Capitol building, think we are at war and those agents are the enemy.

I won't argue with you that those who were there on Jan. 6th were a bunch of idiots.
But what do you call the "extremists" like BLM of Antifa when they roll up with pallets of bricks, rocks, and frozen water bottles to throw
at police officers? Or are they just considered "peaceful protesters"

I won't argue with you that those who were there on Jan. 6th were a bunch of idiots.
But what do you call the "extremists" like BLM of Antifa when they roll up with pallets of bricks, rocks, and frozen water bottles to throw
Unfortunately you've stumped Daffy with that...
You won't hear anything intelligent back from him.

By opening my eyes will I be able to ascertain that all Republicans are evil and they should all be prosecuted and jailed?
Have another box of wine and then go sleep this off...
Who said all Republicans are evil? Just the MAGA crowd and some hangers-on.

Criminal activity is just that and those involved should have their day in court. Trump’s day now seems inevitable.

Who said all Republicans are evil? Just the MAGA crowd and some hangers-on.
I know a lot of republicans, San Diego, Arizona and Texas are full of them. The majority were pro-trump for various reasons, were. The tax break types were the first to move on. Most of the manual labor types are still clinging to hope.

I know a lot of republicans, San Diego, Arizona and Texas are full of them. The majority were pro-trump for various reasons, were. The tax break types were the first to move on. Most of the manual labor types are still clinging to hope.
I see occasional posts on FB pages centered on my old neighborhoods. For some, t is like a religious leader.

You are not a Republican. That is clear.
You are not Honest. That is also clear.

Back