Trumpers are terrorists

Such a great pick for POTUS. Really made America great again. Trumpers are terrorist and, including the donald with the rest of maga nation, are the greatest threat to Americans, America and the American way of life.

Such a great pick for POTUS. Really made America great again. Trumpers are terrorist and, including the donald with the rest of maga nation, are the greatest threat to Americans, America and the American way of life.
Only a moron would claim 74,000,000 Americans are terrorist...congratulations on your continuing quest to erase all doubt...

Former president Donald Trump said he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, and violently attacked law enforcement to stop the democratic transfer of power.
“I mean full pardons with an apology to many,” he told conservative radio host Wendy Bell on Thursday morning.

Former president Donald Trump said he would issue full pardons and a government apology to rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, and violently attacked law enforcement to stop the democratic transfer of power.
“I mean full pardons with an apology to many,” he told conservative radio host Wendy Bell on Thursday morning.

Above quote would be the actions of a Kind " Soul ".

Below is the True meaning of what the Country witnessed.

Remember Colonel Vindman the whistleblower. He's asking all the sheep on here for a favor. Dude is from Ukraine and has a twin bro. This is insane!!

1665772894102.png

We have to encourage the questioning of authority. In fact, Benjamin Franklin said “It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.” We have to understand that truth is not decreed from mountain tops, but rather it is discovered from rigorous evaluation and relentless testing. Social media has optimized our world around speed and decisiveness, which can have its advantages in certain situations, but that doesn’t necessarily ensure we always get the right answers on the first few tries.

10/10/2022

PayPal published a new policy towards the end of last week that was set to go into practice in November. Companies do this all the time and there is never any fanfare. But this policy update was quite different.
PayPal explicitly stated that they would target anyone “sending, posting, or publication of any messages, content, or materials” that “promote misinformation.” How would they do this? The company would deduct $2,500 from your PayPal account if they deemed you were in violation.
Unbelievable.
To ensure that we have no misunderstanding here, let me break this down in the most simple terms. A private company was prepared to financially penalize their customers if they posted any message on the internet that the company believed was “misinformation.”
Naturally, the internet had a field day with this. The backlash was loud and swift. Everyone from Elon Musk to former PayPal President David Marcus spoke out against this egregious encroachment on personal freedom, individual liberties, and free speech.
This kind of lunacy from a corporation reminded me of the George Orwell line from 1984:
“The ideal set up by the Party was something huge, terrible, and glittering—a world of steel and concrete, of monstrous machines and terrifying weapons—a nation of warriors and fanatics, marching forward in perfect unity, all thinking the same thoughts and shouting the same slogans, perpetually working, fighting, triumphing, persecuting—three hundred million people all with the same face.” - George Orwell

I know 99% of you hate me and Trump. I truly understand why. I tried to warn all of you 3+ years ago. You will all love the ending of this movie but you must go through hell to get to heaven. You all have brainwashed. I was as well, I just got my head cleaned b4 all of you. Don't believe the fake news. God wins and God will never be mocked!!!

1666542253293.png

Back