Trump at Arlington National Cemetery

Strangely enough I received a malware alert for the site you referenced ... so won't be going there. I did a quick search and got the results I got, which were historic, but not purposefully cherry picked - I think we've interacted enough for you to know I don't cherry pick.

My expectation of SCOTUS is that it should, generally, be unanimous. Partisan should never enter into it either. They are meant to be judges not culture warriors. Obviously that's tremendously naive. Given the partisan nature of the lifetime court appointees, it also undermines the 3 pillars imvho.

The RvW decision was the worse for the GOP. It'll get sorted state by state as or if the electorate are allowed to vote on it.
That's why the killers of kids hate SCOTUS and want to pack the court so they can have the Feds support the killing fields of kids. So sad how messed people like you are.

Strangely enough I received a malware alert for the site you referenced ... so won't be going there. I did a quick search and got the results I got, which were historic, but not purposefully cherry picked - I think we've interacted enough for you to know I don't cherry pick.

My expectation of SCOTUS is that it should, generally, be unanimous. Partisan should never enter into it either. They are meant to be judges not culture warriors. Obviously that's tremendously naive. Given the partisan nature of the lifetime court appointees, it also undermines the 3 pillars imvho.

The RvW decision was the worse for the GOP. It'll get sorted state by state as or if the electorate are allowed to vote on it.
Maybe your malware has "not an approved narrative" blocker...just kidding. I doubled checked the website before posting and it said it was a wire service based out of the University of Maryland. When my computer crashes today, at least I will know the reason. I probably shouldn't be doing non work related searches on my work computer.

Agreed on the impact to the GOP, sometimes they can't get out of their own way.

That's why the killers of kids hate SCOTUS and want to pack the court so they can have the Feds support the killing fields of kids. So sad how messed people like you are.
It's amazing to me how important abortion is to democrats. It's far and away their #1 talking point. If even HALF that energy was put towards improving the adoption process or, God forbid, personal responsibility with contraception advancements...

... but these are the same people that never said a word about the SCOTUS stopping Biden from taking their jobs if they didn't take the jab. CNN and MSNBC didn't shit it out for them so there's no hypocrisy to discuss.

It's amazing to me how important abortion is to democrats. It's far and away their #1 talking point. If even HALF that energy was put towards improving the adoption process or, God forbid, personal responsibility with contraception advancements...

... but these are the same people that never said a word about the SCOTUS stopping Biden from taking their jobs if they didn't take the jab. CNN and MSNBC didn't shit it out for them so there's no hypocrisy to discuss.
They answer to an evil entity that wants and needs kids killed. It's coming down to "Save the kids" or "Kill kids." They & Them are after our children.

Back