Trump at Arlington National Cemetery

Did he fuck up? I've also read he was given permission to have a camera. So perhaps both happened. And if you want to talk about photo ops, shall we talk about JoeTato and Heels Up not actually visiting the border and claiming they did?

I'm not angry. I'm enjoying how pathetic the democrat party has become. Is this really all the party has to offer? A cackling hyena that runs from the media and lied, on national television, about doing her job? The just desserts are coming.
Its Federal Law, nobody can give you permission to ignore it on the fly. Read better sources maybe and try to be a little objective.

I think it was his to win or lose with Biden but less so with Harris. Trump seems to have a natural ceiling that's less than 50%. That's not a huge problem with the electoral college, but given the margins in a few states, his constant F ups is a problem that could cost him. He also doesn't seem to be able to cope very well with the constant trolling from Harris' campaign which are driving even more F ups, and then there's Vance which should just shut up (who ever thought he was a good pick).
Trump has less room to screw up with Kamala because Biden was cognitively impaired. Kamala is just a Democrat placeholder, an empty suit (or more accurately an empty pant suit), she has no real platform. She would have been crushed in a Dem primary. So for Democrat and independent voters effectively her only asset is she's not Trump.

The sad part is both candidates would be better off hiding in the basement. The MSM could be the surrogate for Kamala and avoid word salads and vague policies and Trump could rest on his more successful tenure as President and not screw it up by saying or doing something stupid.

For these reasons its still Trumps election to win or lose.

Trump has less room to screw up with Kamala because Biden was cognitively impaired. Kamala is just a Democrat placeholder, an empty suit (or more accurately an empty pant suit), she has no real platform. She would have been crushed in a Dem primary. So for Democrat and independent voters effectively her only asset is she's not Trump.

The sad part is both candidates would be better off hiding in the basement. The MSM could be the surrogate for Kamala and avoid word salads and vague policies and Trump could rest on his more successful tenure as President and not screw it up by saying or doing something stupid.

Wrong again watty. I love you man. I'm preparing some Crow Soup for you to eat when the time is right. Trump will go down as the GOAT. I believe in you because you actually really do care about children deep down. You just won't go down the satanic child sacrifice rabbit hole. It's too much for you to carry. I want you to know the first responders will not recover, ever. The images will never go away. Those who offer therapy to these abused kids will never be the same. And yes watty, the children who survive this evil will never be the same for what has been done to them. 812,000 little migrant kids have vanished, just like that under the Witch Kamala. The USA loses 900,000 kids a year. Husker Du say's they just runaways. So, in the last few years, we have 812,000 missing kids from Central America and about 2,000,000 kids in the US. Where is the missing children dude? Trump went to the border last week for another photo op and talked with a mother whose daughter was jogging and taken off a trail from a wild fucking animal/human rapist. He beat the shit out of her first, then raped her and then beat her to death and left her for the vultures to eat. Another lady was out for a jog and she was raped and killed. She left 5 kids and a hubby all because.

1725193922855.png

Can't say as I really agree with Trumps prior tenure. Nostalgia seems to temper everything. The national debt rose from $21T to $28T in Trumps first pass - 33% / $7T. Some of that was Covid related sure but generally it was a cut revenue (taxes), increase expenditure and borrow the difference. Looking at his agenda24 site and various comments, that's the game plan for round 2. In business, he's always borrowed heavily and struck gold or went bankrupt. With the latter, he's always walked away. In the next 4 years, he may get to do the same again, but the national debt will be over $40T by then (my prediction) assuming he gets at least 2 years of a GOP majority.

He had the fortune of inheriting a robust, stable economy. He fired it up and should be given his dues for that, but his foundation was rock solid. Biden inherited an economic shit show, like Obama before him. I don't blame Trump for the economic crash caused by Covid, and without it, he probably would have been reelected, but such is life. Likewise, I don't blame Biden for the inflation backlash as we came out of Covid.

Trump won't drop much and can't rise much more. Harris can do both, so she has that control. If anything its her's to win/lose, and given Trump's narcissism, she just has to keep poking the bear and watching the results.

Can't say as I really agree with Trumps prior tenure. Nostalgia seems to temper everything. The national debt rose from $21T to $28T in Trumps first pass - 33% / $7T. Some of that was Covid related sure but generally it was a cut revenue (taxes), increase expenditure and borrow the difference. Looking at his agenda24 site and various comments, that's the game plan for round 2. In business, he's always borrowed heavily and struck gold or went bankrupt. With the latter, he's always walked away. In the next 4 years, he may get to do the same again, but the national debt will be over $40T by then (my prediction) assuming he gets at least 2 years of a GOP majority.

He had the fortune of inheriting a robust, stable economy. He fired it up and should be given his dues for that, but his foundation was rock solid. Biden inherited an economic shit show, like Obama before him. I don't blame Trump for the economic crash caused by Covid, and without it, he probably would have been reelected, but such is life. Likewise, I don't blame Biden for the inflation backlash as we came out of Covid.

Trump won't drop much and can't rise much more. Harris can do both, so she has that control. If anything its her's to win/lose, and given Trump's narcissism, she just has to keep poking the bear and watching the results.
Let's stay on topic. A word from the real war time President. You guys just don't get it. Gold Star parents wanted Trump for many reasons knucklehead.

"I want to thank the families of our Great Warriors who have been lost to us for the way they came together as one, and thanked me for attending, at their request, the Celebration of their wonderful family members who, because of the Incompetence of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, are no longer with us. Thank you for saying you wanted me to stand with you at Arlington National Ceremony, and take pictures, that it was your request, not mine, but it was my Great Honor to do so. I WILL NEVER FORGET! Lightweights like V.P. Kamala Harris, espola, Husker Du, what I think, tried turning it around, because they weren’t there, have never spoken to the families, and have no intention to do so. In Afghanistan, you don’t take the Soldiers out first, you take the Soldiers out last. This would be Military 101, the most basic, and the “leaders” of that Disaster should be immediately fired. We have FOOLS in the White House, and now, they are trying to solve the Hostage Crisis in Israel. Guess how that’s going to turn out?" DJT

That Mr. Trump, inheriting wars in Ukraine, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan to name a few and ending them. Trump 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 ZERO wars. He stopped the wars Obama continued with Bush boy wars. Obama got us into more wars in the middle east that caused millions to be homeless and killed. Obama is your mama. Many of them came to the US to a city near you. The Witch Hillary lost, and Trump got us out of wars and started zero. Imagine that. I would give him some credit dude. Covid 19 was a bioweapon unleashed to the world and un us from Americans like Dr. Fraud, (a American Psychopath) and Mr. Virus Gates (a True liar). True experts in what they lie about. Kamala is the biggest Witch of them all and I mean it when I say, "Witch" and Trump says, "Witch Hunt." How many jabs did you take whatithink? That Trump fella left everything so he and the Military could END HUMAN TRAFFICKING and SAVE THE KIDS. What kind of asshole would do such a thing, end human trafficking? I'm sure it's all for show like Husker Du and you speak. This was The Gold Star Families Photo Op. Those families raised a hell of a lot of money all because Trump took the time out of his busy schedule to honor their request. Trump did not reach out to this organization, The God Star Families" to pitch this idea. That false and misleading idea came from the fucking liars over at Fake News, the news you watch and where you, Dom, espola and Husker Du get brainwashed. Kamala the Witch is pitching her fork and saying everything is just fine, Let's find those 812,000 missing children under Pedo Joe and his side kick Witch Kamala. Harris is toast and will get destroyed next week. My guess she quits or gets replaced by Barak for Big Mike. Coach Timmy Tampon is a joke and also a big-time liar. She will get 33% of the vote from her club and that's it.

Last edited:

From the streets of New York

"I was watching Jesse Watter’s guy on the street, Johnny interviewing people in NY, and he stopped at a vender who was selling hats and stuff, and asked him why he didn’t have any Harris/Waltz hats, but had a ton of MAGA hats, the vender told him it was because the Harris/Waltz hats don’t sell, but the the MAGA hats sell like crazy! In New York City! The dems are in for a rude awakening!" LJ

I don't agree with Trumps spending. However, he was stuck between and a rock and a hard place when it came to Covid relief. He had to do something though when state and local government grossly overreacted and shut down businesses, which might of been justifiable for a month or two. When you allow government to give out money most of it goes to waste and fraud.

Your absolutely right that Trump has always used other peoples money. He is a genius, or evil genius, at using leverage either power or money to get what he wants. He leveraged power very effectively during his administration to prevent the US and its allies from being taken advantage of.

Despite his claims, it wasn't the greatest administration of all time, but anyone who is being honest knows his administration was far better than Bidens. Look at border, crime, economy, international stability aka typically non-partisan issues except for the most extreme. Now if that outweighs his character flaws is up to each voter to decide.

The idea of inheriting something good or bad and using it as an excuse for performance is just BS political rhetoric. Look at what Reagan inherited from Carter.

One metric that is compelling to me is that under Trump individual savings reached an all time high and under Biden personal debt reached an all time high.

I don't agree with Trumps spending. However, he was stuck between and a rock and a hard place when it came to Covid relief. He had to do something though when state and local government grossly overreacted and shut down businesses, which might of been justifiable for a month or two. When you allow government to give out money most of it goes to waste and fraud.

Your absolutely right that Trump has always used other peoples money. He is a genius, or evil genius, at using leverage either power or money to get what he wants. He leveraged power very effectively during his administration to prevent the US and its allies from being taken advantage of.

Despite his claims, it wasn't the greatest administration of all time, but anyone who is being honest knows his administration was far better than Bidens. Look at border, crime, economy, international stability aka typically non-partisan issues except for the most extreme. Now if that outweighs his character flaws is up to each voter to decide.

The idea of inheriting something good or bad and using it as an excuse for performance is just BS political rhetoric. Look at what Reagan inherited from Carter.

One metric that is compelling to me is that under Trump individual savings reached an all time high and under Biden personal debt reached an all time high.
Yeah, I gave and give credit to Trump for the economy and a pass on the economic impact of Covid.

The debt thing isn't as compelling to me.

The all time savings high was due to Covid, nobody could spend. The trend was up and at an all time high in 2019, which is great and kudos for that. The consumer splurge in 2021/22 is what ensured we didn't tip into a recession. Its trending up again with 2023 being the 3rd highest ever outside of 2020 & 2021 (Covid effect). That's all well documented in the media.

Personal debt is a little different. 72% is related to mortgages & HELOC, so asset related and should appreciate over time - investments. 9% is student debt related, so that should (theoretically) ensure a higher salary over your career. 9% is auto related - we love our cars! 6% credit card - really bad as the usury interest rates shouldn't really be allowed .. but I digress ... and 2% personal loans (all rounded down BTW). So over 80% are investments, which isn't a bad thing. The rest isn't, and people should do better but don't necessarily have a choice I suppose.

BTW, I hate debt, national and personal. I don't fall into any of the 5 categories above atm. I'll buy a new car soon and take out a loan as I can get more from my money invested than I'm paying in interest on the car - otherwise I'd just pay for it. For the rest I've paid off my house, student loans and cars, pay off my cc monthly and don't take out personal debt. I also make sure I have enough saved for most eventualities and mind my investments. Nobody has given me a dime in all that, nor have I ever expected them to. 🤞this continues.

He is a genius, or evil genius
We both agree he's a genius. Elon is a genius. I had a friend from Stanford that said I was a genius. Either Trump is a Good Genius or Evil Genius. We shall find out very, very soon what kind of genius Trump is. Harris is a Witch and wants little kids killed up to 9 months. She gets help from the dark underworld. She uses her magic by catching men with their pants down.

Why so angry - he f'd up. He didn't need to and his campaign was told explicitly in advance what was and was not allowed. His campaign could have avoided the whole thing by just complying. He'd still have had his photo opp (outside section 60) and all would have been fine.
I detect a pattern . . .

I detect a pattern . . .
Watch this Husker Du

This is so you Husker Du and your pals on here with TDS. "Trump is this and Trump said that, and Trump is just an asshole." "

"It's his to lose."

"Anyone but Trump."

Last edited:
Back