Trump at Arlington National Cemetery

Dominic

DA
Staff member
Was he in the right? The Families of the deceased gave him the right correct? Was this really a big deal ?

Was he in the right? The Families of the deceased gave him the right correct? Was this really a big deal ?
He gave respects Dom to the 13 fallen. Joe was on vacation. Makes one wonder who really is in charge. It's a big deal to the families who lost a loved one. Win win for Trump and a big loss for Pedo Joe and that Witch and deserter. I feel like you're not answering some of our questions in the kitchen. Please respond or I'm going to leave for good. Luis thinks I should get a piece of the action from the advertisers. Let's talk bro.

A rhetorical question I assume. The federal law covering photography at Arlington was provided to Trump's campaign in advance. They decided to ignore that (law) because ... The families of the deceased have no say in or authority to supersede the law. The families of the 2 other deceased whose graves were shown by the Trump campaign in their unauthorized photograph were not asked. Guess they don't matter. It was a political photo stop, and that's why the federal law exists,

A rhetorical question I assume. The federal law covering photography at Arlington was provided to Trump's campaign in advance. They decided to ignore that (law) because ... The families of the deceased have no say in or authority to supersede the law. The families of the 2 other deceased whose graves were shown by the Trump campaign in their unauthorized photograph were not asked. Guess they don't matter. It was a political photo stop, and that's why the federal law exists,
Yes... it's horrible he was given permission to have a photographer onsite. I mean, doesn't Trump know campaigning is not allowed at Arlington? He'd have been better off just inviting 12,000,000 illegal aliens here, give them a driver's license, free medical, debit cards and instructions on how to lie on the "are you an American citizen" portion and vote for the welfare party sustaining those criminals with our tax dollars.

That would have been the "tolerant" thing to do.

It was a bad look for Trump, but he's a dumbass sometimes. Maybe as dumb as his picture with the bible in front of the church. But not nearly as dumb as the Left and MSM's overreaction to it. Some people struggle with relativity, or have to grasp straws because that's all they got.

Like I said before, its Trumps election to win or lose (what Kamala does is largely irrelevant) and he can't help himself.

It was a bad look for Trump, but he's a dumbass sometimes. Maybe as dumb as his picture with the bible in front of the church. But not nearly as dumb as the Left and MSM's overreaction to it. Some people struggle with relativity, or have to grasp straws because that's all they got.

Like I said before, its Trumps election to win or lose (what Kamala does is largely irrelevant) and he can't help himself.
Trump's fault again. If he told the families he's too busy playing golf and watching Tel A Vision to attend, he would be labeled selfish. Pedo Joe was at the beach sleeping.

Trump's fault again. If he told the families he's too busy playing golf and watching Tel A Vision to attend, he would be labeled selfish. Pedo Joe was at the beach sleeping.
You sure he was sleeping? Have you seen any live sightings of him since?

I agree. I just wish he'd either shut up or pull the plug so we can have some new options. This life support shit wears me out.

Yes... it's horrible he was given permission to have a photographer onsite. I mean, doesn't Trump know campaigning is not allowed at Arlington? He'd have been better off just inviting 12,000,000 illegal aliens here, give them a driver's license, free medical, debit cards and instructions on how to lie on the "are you an American citizen" portion and vote for the welfare party sustaining those criminals with our tax dollars.

That would have been the "tolerant" thing to do.
Why so angry - he f'd up. He didn't need to and his campaign was told explicitly in advance what was and was not allowed. His campaign could have avoided the whole thing by just complying. He'd still have had his photo opp (outside section 60) and all would have been fine.

I think it was his to win or lose with Biden but less so with Harris. Trump seems to have a natural ceiling that's less than 50%. That's not a huge problem with the electoral college, but given the margins in a few states, his constant F ups is a problem that could cost him. He also doesn't seem to be able to cope very well with the constant trolling from Harris' campaign which are driving even more F ups, and then there's Vance which should just shut up (who ever thought he was a good pick).

His campaign could have avoided the whole thing by just complying.
That what you think. Find by who? You? Trump is the boss and will do whatever the hell he wants and is not trying to make you happy or please you. The Gold Star families asked him to, "please come show respects for my beloved." Pedo Joe was where?

Why so angry - he f'd up. He didn't need to and his campaign was told explicitly in advance what was and was not allowed. His campaign could have avoided the whole thing by just complying. He'd still have had his photo opp (outside section 60) and all would have been fine.
Did he fuck up? I've also read he was given permission to have a camera. So perhaps both happened. And if you want to talk about photo ops, shall we talk about JoeTato and Heels Up not actually visiting the border and claiming they did?

I'm not angry. I'm enjoying how pathetic the democrat party has become. Is this really all the party has to offer? A cackling hyena that runs from the media and lied, on national television, about doing her job? The just desserts are coming.

Back