Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Father of high school female skier who lost state title to transgender says competition 'not fair' for girls
'You ruin women's sports by allowing males to compete in women's sports,' the father said

"Hormones and drugs are just introducing drugs into sport. It's not fair on the girls. I'm all about being inclusive and accepting people, but they have men racing in women's sports,"

I could have sworn hormones and drugs were banned in sports.

I hear you my brother! So disrespectful of our veterans. Take instead, for example, the deeply personal, eloquent words of President Trump today. Perhaps you can share them with everyone.

This was the first quote I found after a google search. Seems pretty fitting to me.

Former President Trump wished a happy Memorial Day to “those who gave the ultimate sacrifice” for the nation as well as to those who are “stopping the threats of the terrorists, misfits and lunatic thugs who are working feverishly from within to overturn and destroy our once great nation.”

This was the first quote I found after a google search. Seems pretty fitting to me.

Former President Trump wished a happy Memorial Day to “those who gave the ultimate sacrifice” for the nation as well as to those who are “stopping the threats of the terrorists, misfits and lunatic thugs who are working feverishly from within to overturn and destroy our once great nation.”

Here you go, Espola Fudd. Thought I'd post Bud Light 2.0 and see if you'll take the bait again.

I have been boycotting Target for years now already for purely business reasons.

Is Chick-Fil-A next on the wingnut boycott list?

New Hampshire School District Using $4,000 in COVID Relief Funds to help Pay For High School Drag Show to celebrate Pride Month.

I'm sure Vets could have used some relief. June is going to be a wild month of pride.

1685539481713.png

I know homosexuals and they would NEVER attack Christ and his Mother Mary. They people are bigots and they hate God, just like a resident pal here at the forum. SMFH again this morning.

1685539538243.png

I have been boycotting Target for years now already for purely business reasons.

Is Chick-Fil-A next on the wingnut boycott list?

Wingnut? Libtards, freaks and drag queens have been boycotting Chick-fil-A for years. They just hired a rainbow warrior to shut losers up for awhile. I anticipate some kind of promotional dipping sauce that resembles semen and possibly a "non binary" dress up day to pacify the bottom feeders. Oh, and just the bottoms.

Like all the other woke bullshit, it'll be dead and buried by Q4.

New Hampshire School District Using $4,000 in COVID Relief Funds to help Pay For High School Drag Show to celebrate Pride Month.

I'm sure Vets could have used some relief. June is going to be a wild month of pride.

$20 of that should go to KY Jelly and the rest set aside for therapy.

He must be proud. I wonder if he needs custom poles for those man hands. I'll bet he doesn't shop in the ladies section for gear.

Ironically some women skier's complained when Lindsey Vonn used men's skis in competition.

What does being "assigned" female at birth mean? Does that meat you were biologically a female or assigned by a parent(s)? Thanks

Dad, you were dead wrong about the mask + Jabs. Obey or get fired and lose everything was pure evil Papi and you were also wrong about the damage to Bud Light dollar wise. Now would be a good time to eat some crow bro and a slice of humble pie. SMFH how lost so many of you are and how stupid some are with math and common sense.

Bud Light parent sees $27B gone, shares near 20% drop
About $27 billion in market value has vanished, falling to $107.44 billion through the end of May, down from $134.55 billion on March 31, as tracked by Dow Jones Market Data Group.

Back