Today in Fascism

Do you see where the lost money went? Look at the numbers and how these cheaters cheat? Wake up people, please!!!

1725374081608.png

Where was Pedo Joe and the Witch? She really is a witch. If I ever see her face to face, I will stay her down looking straight into her eyes. I would love to have a staring contest with this killer witch.

1725375665423.png

Why is Randall getting involved in this war conflict? True colors will be exposed for these fraudsters!!!

Randi Weingarten puts blame on Netanyahu for hostage murders in Gaza: 'Anger must be placed' at him

Former ambassador David Friedman rips progressive teachers' union chief: 'Insensitive political drivel'​

It's all BiBi's fault!!!

1725379803591.png

So sad what these liars are about. Hamas can't negotiate because they have killed all the hostages. The top USA Teacher Boss Randall said it's Israel's fault these hostages are dead. Let that sink in to your mind. Think, think, think everyone. For God sakes, please use intuition and command sense.

Listen to this sweet soul tell her family she misses them. Now think of the 500,000 missing children and what they would say, if their even alive. Unfortunately, these evil bastards care nothing for life and most of these kids have been raped, sacrificed and then tortured and then killed. These fuckers only care about themselves. They brainwashed many of the good hearted on here to make you a slave for life and keep the truth away from you because they & them know if the world found out what these freaks do in the dark, the world would turn on them. Selfish little pigs we got on earth, and they hunt and prey on little kids like fucking wild animals. I'm telling you all again and again that we need to save the children first and foremost.

Watch👇

Are you guys awake yet? I came on here to warn you all not to pick a political party. We all know espola is a Marxist Communist as is Husker Du. I want freedom only. Vote Trump/Vance MAGA 2024!!

1725394707663.png

Watch this video

Alex Jones was right, oh shit. We live among reptilians. These fucking animals can shift into human form and they hunt little kids for sport, food, sex and drugs. They have to consume children or they will die. Their leader must have sacrifice of little children or IT will die. It's up to us to save the human race and have peace on earth through strength, meaning if you harm one child you will be kicked off planet earth. I'm here to help build the New Earth and wipe these lizards type snakes off the planet. This place is insane!!!

Looks like another Fang Fang infiltrated a Dem. I think the NBA, Crooked Joe, his brother Joe and his Crackhead sin Hunter sold us out to the Chinese. Wuhun bat poison was sent to kill us all. Wimps like espola must likey got compromised by his Nanny from China. Our country is blackmailed and controlled by Witches.
1725416712417.jpg

Back