The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Never had him. Posers are easily lost in simpke things like interest.

Posers like me think clearly and speak clearly, unlike you. When a poser like me asks a guy who pontificates like you do about money and finance to show me how I can replace my mortgage with a better deal, then a confused guy who doesn’t think straight starts talking to me about second mortgages and what I can do if “things get tight.” You dealt with the issues in your scared and confused brain and not my simple request.

Posers like me think clearly and speak clearly, unlike you. When a poser like me asks a guy who pontificates like you do about money and finance to show me how I can replace my mortgage with a better deal, then a confused guy who doesn’t think straight starts talking to me about second mortgages and what I can do if “things get tight.” You dealt with the issues in your scared and confused brain and not my simple request.
Lol! Go and check your CLTV poser

Admitting you’re a poser is the first step. Good on ya!

Admitting you’re a poser is the first step. Good on ya!
I advise you to spend a day in a real mortgage or financial advisor’s office and learn how to speak to people in ways that are understandable.
The trick is to boil down fairly sophisticated financial concepts and, yes, even equations, into clear language that people can understand.
Maybe that’s why you work for the government...you speak bureaucratese and don’t know how to communicate to the layperson. It’s a skill.
But look at the bright side...without saying anything about what any of it means, you do know how to say the letters Q and E together!

I advise you to spend a day in a real mortgage or financial advisor’s office and learn how to speak to people in ways that are understandable.
The trick is to boil down fairly sophisticated financial concepts and, yes, even equations, into clear language that people can understand.
Maybe that’s why you work for the government...you speak bureaucratese and don’t know how to communicate to the layperson. It’s a skill.
But look at the bright side...without saying anything about what any of it means, you do know how to say the letters Q and E together!
Those people love suckers like you CLTV boy.

Leaked Transcript of Loretta Lynch’s Testimony on Pre-Exoneration Tarmac Meeting With Bill Clinton Shows He Was ‘Strangely Eager’ to Speak to Her
121119_3-BillClintonHillaryClinton-620x413.jpg

Real Clear Investigation’s Eric Felten obtained a copy of the still unreleased transcript of then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s Congressional testimony about her infamous tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton.

On the evening of Monday, June 27, 2016, between 7 and 8 pm, Clinton made his way onto Lynch’s private plane which had recently landed at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.

Four days later, on Friday, July 1st, Hillary Clinton was interviewed by FBI agents for 3 1/2 hours about her use of a private email server during her tenure as Secretary of State.

The following Tuesday, July 5th, then-FBI Director James Comey held a press conference during which he recounted Hillary Clinton’s many violations of the law, before making the stunning announcement that he was clearing the former first lady of wrongdoing.

The day after their meeting, a reporter questioned Lynch about what she and Bill Clinton had discussed the previous evening. She replied, “Our conversation was a great deal about his grandchildren… It was primarily social, there was no discussion of any matter pending for the [Justice] department or any matter pending for any other body.”

Back