The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

As a member of the elite class (i.e. college-educated millionaire), at least I know that by far the wealthiest administration in history cares about keeping my money away from, well, you know...

Well....there's always fishing with a....

530461249_786340a523_o.jpg

Shooting fish in a barrel...
But I suppose it's just a sign of the times that we live in a world where now every sportsman has to come home with a trophy- but boy do these guys sure seem like loosers to me.

Shooting fish in a barrel...
But I suppose it's just a sign of the times that we live in a world where now every sportsman has to come home with a trophy- but boy do these guys sure seem like loosers to me.
Ask yourself questions before popping off.
Why would a guy shoot tuna in a net? It doesn't do anything but damage the product.
Shark in the net would be my guess.

Ask yourself questions before popping off.
Why would a guy shoot tuna in a net? It doesn't do anything but damage the product.
Shark in the net would be my guess.

Yes a row of blue collar fishermen with shotguns and hear plugs, dressed in polo shirts... worried about a shark eating the catch. Deep insightful post bra!

"Eating the catch"?
You really are stupid.

"A row of blue collar fishermen"?
I see one guy with a shotgun.

Well and here I thought you were just a plumber from Oceanside who watched Fox News and supported these guys because you saw a gun. But damn... sounds like you're a real sportsman!

The guy with the shotgun is wearing a wet suit... and he may very well be dispatching the tuna with head shots using shotgun slugs as ammo.

Alright, so I finally clicked on the pic to see it at scale. Yes it's a wet suit...
That's how we shot 400 lb halibut so we could get them in the boat when I was up in AK. doesn't make much sense with a 50lb tuna, so the plumber is likely right they are shooting a shark.

Alright, so I finally clicked on the pic to see it at scale. Yes it's a wet suit...
That's how we shot 400 lb halibut so we could get them in the boat when I was up in AK. doesn't make much sense with a 50lb tuna, so the plumber is likely right they are shooting a shark.
Keep guessing td...
Blue Fin Tuna can weigh 2000 lbs

I'm sure Magoo will find this amusing....

That looks like a blue fin. What a waste of good meat, as a fish like that needs to be bled so the lactic acid doesn't ruin the meat, not shot with a gun.
Again, as someone who has stalked and killed animals (a sometimes sportsman) these guys still look like looser to me.

That looks like a blue fin. What a waste of good meat, as a fish like that needs to be bled so the lactic acid doesn't ruin the meat, not shot with a gun.
Again, as someone who has stalked and killed animals these guys still look like looser to me.
Head shots td...head shots.

Again, as someone who has stalked and killed animals (a sometimes sportsman) these guys still look like looser to me.
I've killed my share of tuna.
We kill em first with a blow to the head, and then cut the gills to bleed em.
Those fish are so big, and there are so many of them, that a shotgun is safer, quicker, and more effective than anything I could think of.

After you hook a blue fin you have to slash the gills and drag the fish for a hour or so til it's dead or the meat is basically ruined.

Also I'd put that big one around 700lbs. A 1200lb tuna is much much bigger...
You want to kill the fish quickly, drain the blood and get it cold.

Back