The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Where did Huli Huli Boi go?

And where is that brave hombre Racist Sterno Joe? Did he put his handouts where his sterno is?

We're waiting RSJ. Step up, homie.

And where is that brave hombre Racist Sterno Joe? Did he put his handouts where his sterno is?

You're futile attempt at juvenile insults rather exposes the direction
the humiliation traveled when you were an obnoxious youth.....

Chicken Iz can’t type right now. He’s using his fingers to count.
But he says a lot fancy stuff. He has an equation!
But no, too chicken to bet on the definition of an asset.

I am shocked, SHOCKED!! that Don the Con finally visits the general area of the Hanoi Hilton and doesn't get NK to give up their nukes. Who could have predicted?

Meanwhile, anyone seen my Huli Huli Boi? I got an MOU with him and Racist Sterno Joe that one of those cluck cucks is gonna increase the cash flow of their assets by a little wager...

Maybe they're locked up with Paulie Gonnadieinjail.

Don't worry HHB and RSJ, I'll ship to prison. I'm generous like that!

I am shocked, SHOCKED!! that Don the Con finally visits the general area of the Hanoi Hilton and doesn't get NK to give up their nukes. Who could have predicted?

Meanwhile, anyone seen my Huli Huli Boi? I got an MOU with him and Racist Sterno Joe that one of those cluck cucks is gonna increase the cash flow of their assets by a little wager...

Maybe they're locked up with Paulie Gonnadieinjail.

Don't worry HHB and RSJ, I'll ship to prison. I'm generous like that!

This time, t followed the clever negotiating tactic of giving in to the other side before the meeting started.

“Republicans on the committee tried to destroy the credibility of his testimony, not because they believe that his testimony is false, but because they fear it is true.”

-- Peter Wehner, former Deputy Director of Speechwriting for George W Bush

Here we go again: on the US student who died in NK Otto Warmbier t said, "I believe Kim knew nothing about it" and that were "warm feelings in the air".

]BUMP.
“Republicans on the committee tried to destroy the credibility of his testimony, not because they believe that his testimony is false, but because they fear it is true.”

]BUMP.

Bush again? I put him right down on the bottom rung with the wackadoodle Mccain.

afb022819dAPR20190228064505.jpg

Back