The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Micheal Cohen is now giving himself a " Reach around "....5:07 ET

Lanny Davis is perplexed by the grandiose " Reach around " 5:08 ET

AOC dreamed of a Hamburger during the grandiose " Reach around " 5:09 ET
d0yyp4axqaapzmh-jpeg.4069

"Cohen says if Trump loses in 2020, there will never be a peaceful transition of power".....

Muahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......geeezzzzuss.....I think Cohen and Daffy are cut from the same cloth....

QUOTE="Sheriff Joe, post: 250451, member: 1585"

sbr022719dAPR20190227024703.jpg

/QUOTE

BWWWHHAAAAAAA !!!!!!

I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO POINT OUT THE RESEMBLANCE TO......

" THE RODENT " !!!!!

The following from Cohen's closing remarks pretty much sums up the miserable piece of shit Don the Con Trump is. It's hilarious to come in here and read the batshit crazy rantings of the Trump supporting Fox News zombies.

I'd like to say directly to the president, we honor our veterans even in the rain, you tell the truth even when it doesn't enrich you, you respect the law and incredible law enforcement agents, you don't villainize them, you don't disparage generals, gold star families, prisoners of war and other heroes who had the courage to fight for this country.

You don't attack the media and those who question what you don't like or what you don't want them to say and you take responsibility for your own dirty deeds. You don't use your power of your bully pulpit to destroy the credibility of those who speak out against you. You don't separate families from one another or demonize those looking to America for a better life. You don't vilify people based on the god they pray to and you don't cuddle up to our adversaries at the expense of our allies.

Finally, you don't shut down the government before Christmas and new year's just to simply apiece your base. This behavior is childish, it denigrates the office of the president and it's simply un-American. And it's not you.

So to those who support the president and his rhetoric as I once did, I pray the country doesn't make the same mistakes that I have made or pay the heavy price that my family and I are paying, and I thank you very much for this additional time, chairman.

The craziest thing about Congressman (for now) Gaetz's witness-tampering threats yesterday is that he is actually a lawyer and should have known better.

Oh, wait a minute -- he's from Florida -- never mind.

The following from Cohen's closing remarks pretty much sums up the miserable piece of shit Don the Con Trump is. It's hilarious to come in here and read the batshit crazy rantings of the Trump supporting Fox News zombies.

I'd like to say directly to the president, we honor our veterans even in the rain, you tell the truth even when it doesn't enrich you, you respect the law and incredible law enforcement agents, you don't villainize them, you don't disparage generals, gold star families, prisoners of war and other heroes who had the courage to fight for this country.

You don't attack the media and those who question what you don't like or what you don't want them to say and you take responsibility for your own dirty deeds. You don't use your power of your bully pulpit to destroy the credibility of those who speak out against you. You don't separate families from one another or demonize those looking to America for a better life. You don't vilify people based on the god they pray to and you don't cuddle up to our adversaries at the expense of our allies.

Finally, you don't shut down the government before Christmas and new year's just to simply apiece your base. This behavior is childish, it denigrates the office of the president and it's simply un-American. And it's not you.

So to those who support the president and his rhetoric as I once did, I pray the country doesn't make the same mistakes that I have made or pay the heavy price that my family and I are paying, and I thank you very much for this additional time, chairman.

The above Cut n Paste response from the Democrats " Caged " LIAR supports the
projected depiction of most, if not all Democrats.

• Actor Terry Crews Talks About the Importance of Fatherhood – and Gets Blasted by #Woke Folks

• Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Actor Terry Crews Talks About the Importance of Fatherhood – and Gets Blasted by #Woke Folks

Posted at 7:30 pm on February 27, 2019 by Sister Toldjah

Terry-Crews-Actor1-620x430.jpg

Actor Terry Crews. Screen grab via ABC’s “The View”.

“America’s Got Talent” host and “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” star Terry Crews isn’t afraid to mix it up when it comes to discussing issues some view as “controversial.” This week as no exception.

It all started on Sunday. Crews linked to an opinion piece from the New York Times written by human rights lawyer Derecka Purnell in which she criticized remarks former President Obama made at a town hall earlier this month.

He was speaking to a group of young black men, and Purnell took issue with what she saw as Obama’s shaming of black culture:

He and the basketball player Stephen Curry discussed mentorship, masculinity and mass incarceration. But his scolding of black boys drew the most attention.

“If you are really confident about your financial situation,” Mr. Obama told the crowd, “you are probably not going to be wearing a eight-pound chain around your neck.”

“Because you know,” he continued, “‘Oh, I got a bank account.’ I don’t have to show you how much I got. I feel good.”

His comments disappointed me because they’re part of problematic practices, like calling out black children for having ghetto names like mine or wearing Air Jordans. Such remarks by Mr. Obama reflect his administration’s failure, and to an extent that of My Brother’s Keeper, to tackle the systemic inequality that shapes black people’s lives in America.

Crews’s response: “If a successful black man can’t advise the black male youth of the next generation, who will? THE STREET. That’s who.”

Where's my Huli Huli Boi?

And Don the Con really got NK today- tricked them into agreeing to not provide an accounting of their nukes! That clever fox. Why didn't any other president think of such a great negotiation: meet with nothing in return, leave with nothing tangible gained. Now that's the art of the deal!

Where's my Huli Huli Boi?

And Don the Con really got NK today- tricked them into agreeing to not provide an accounting of their nukes! That clever fox. Why didn't any other president think of such a great negotiation: meet with nothing in return, leave with nothing tangible gained. Now that's the art of the deal!
Coward.

Back