The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

It is over, but if you want to pretend to help your friend from fantasyland, explain to me his “equation” and how it relates to the definition of an “asset.” (Hint—it’s all nonsense cuz he’s cuckoo, but try).

And do it now, please.

It's not over....because you are wrong.

Prove me wrong with facts.

And do it now......" Messy " Financial.

It's not over....because you are wrong.

Prove me wrong with facts.

And do it now......" Messy " Financial.
Can’t do the kooky nonsense equation that is supposed to have something to do with the definition of an asset when it doesn’t, huh? So you gave up on Chicken Shit Iz, too? You and Joe, both? Impressive friends he’s got...zero backup.

Don't think biden has the nuts to go against trump and I don't know the other one, so he is out of the race already.
Biden might be the only one that actually does have the nuts...and Klobuchar is a she and she’s waiting in the wings. As is Joe. They’re letting the lefty weftys winnow themselves out.

Can’t do the kooky nonsense equation that is supposed to have something to do with the definition of an asset when it doesn’t, huh? So you gave up on Chicken Shit Iz, too? You and Joe, both? Impressive friends he’s got...zero backup.

You like to be toyed with don't you........

Where's your facts " Messy " Financial....

I think is your only option.

0060-0807-1220-5847_A_Beat_Up_Man_Waving_the_White_Flag_of_Surrender_clipart_image.jpg

8D6954BB-CC39-4CB1-B54C-196E3372BAEA.jpeg
...the
conspiring YOU and Spola were engaged in regarding the Stolen Golf Balls.....

Process that.......
New evidence of a continuing crime; Once “generally dispersed” over a 20 square mile range. Found in an open portion of the thief’s backyard. A number of tomato plants were used to attempt to hide the thief’s illicit bounty.

It is over, but if you want to pretend to help your friend from fantasyland, explain to me his “equation” and how it relates to the definition of an “asset.” (Hint—it’s all nonsense cuz he’s cuckoo, but try).

And do it now, please.
Kek! I can just hear the finance guy on the phone laughing at you two poached Phrienancies. “Wait what? Just do the 3rd grade math giveʻum your ROA and you win! No we canʻt do the math for you! Or we could. Thatʻll be $1000 consulting fee”. Kek!!

Cat got your tongue? You can’t help out Chicken Iz?
Kek! I can just hear the finance guy on the phone laughing at you two poached Phrienancies. “Wait what? Just do the 3rd grade math giveʻum your ROA and you win! No we canʻt do the math for you! Or we could. Thatʻll be $1000 consulting fee”. Kek!!

Joe ain’t no dummy. He watched and watched as his hallucinatory buddy couldn’t stand up to making a wager on his delusions. Didn’t say squat. None of em did. They’re smarter than he is.

Hey nono, wanna help out here? Describe Chicken Iz's equation and its relationship to asset? Or maybe you don't, because you know it's cuckoo.
Help! Help! Says the Frienanciers. The chickens are attacking me with 3rd grade division problems.

Back