The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Because we all know that sleeping with Willie Brown is girls ticket to the top! Bang up job on the reporting American Thinker.
All these crazy allegations against the right for racism and misogyny. Crazy.

All these crazy allegations against the right for racism and misogyny. Crazy.
Old man gets around,
2001-01-19 04:00:00 PDT San Francisco -- It's a bit early to hand out cigars, but San Francisco's 66-year-old Mayor Willie Brown is about to hear an old name from a new mouth: "Daddy."

The mother is Carolyn Carpeneti, his chief fund-raising coordinator, and the due date is late April or early May. In case you're wondering, it's a girl.

I think it's the 30 year age difference and the fact that he was married.
Remember, 54 goes into 84 much better that 84 into 54.
KEK!

So now you're not arguing that she slept her way to the top? But that she slept with a married man.
Hmm... honestly having an affair with Horton, while we've got a Pussy Grabber in Chief sitting in the White House seems rather tame to me.

Nothing new with how libs live their lives, embarrassing.
She is burnt toast , in the trash she goes, right where she always belonged. KeK.
Willie Brown: So What If I Dated Kamala Harris and Gave Her State Jobs?
1 hour ago
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...GEA0&usg=AOvVaw3JN_pyL3gZFBU5-zK2yiIf&ampcf=1
After years of denying that he and his wife placed swinger’s ads for “similar couples or exceptional muscular…single men,” Stone finally admitted that they paid for the ads. (That’s Roger Stone)

After years of denying that he and his wife placed swinger’s ads for “similar couples or exceptional muscular…single men,” Stone finally admitted that they paid for the ads. (That’s Roger Stone)
I didn't know stone was your moral baseline, but I do now.

Oh wow! Bubs just came round and repeated our argument back at us. I haven't seem him do this in at least 12 hours! So amazing! So awesome! So bubs.
"Your" argument is a weak, nothing legitimate to argue chant.
Shining a light on the absurdity of "your" argument and the blindness of your response is enlightening in itself...

Back