The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

"Your" argument is a weak, nothing legitimate to argue chant.
Shining a light on the absurdity of "your" argument and the blindness of your response is enlightening in itself...
Actually it's you and "bubs" that come off as weak as circus punch.

"Your" argument is a weak, nothing legitimate to argue chant.
Shining a light on the absurdity of "your" argument and the blindness of your response is enlightening in itself...

Kitty Cat, perhaps you should ask yourself... is that light from Tenacious's absurdity, or is it the reflected glare my own absurdity?

Regardless of absurdities, where have you been hiding yourself? I obviously must have hurt your feeling in our last debate because you've been hiding. And now that you've come out of hiding it's to be huffy.
So let me take this moment to say whatever it was I said last to get your worked up I'm sorry. I suppose I could go look through my post history, see what the issue is and the apologize. But instead, just to save everyone time I'm going to apologize. Lion, sorry your feeling got hurt. Now don't we all feel better! I know I do...

Kitty Cat, perhaps you should ask yourself... is that light from Tenacious's absurdity, or is it the reflected glare my own absurdity?

Regardless of absurdities, where have you been hiding yourself? I obviously must have hurt your feeling in our last debate because you've been hiding. And now that you've come out of hiding it's to be huffy.
So let me take this moment to say whatever it was I said last to get your worked up I'm sorry. I suppose I could go look through my post history, see what the issue is and the apologize. But instead, just to save everyone time I'm going to apologize. Lion, sorry your feeling got hurt. Now don't we all feel better! I know I do...
You give yourself to much credit...you've never "hurt" my feelings.
Don't be absurd td, I use absurdity to illustrate a point. You not so much.

Back