The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I pay less than $200/month for basic Medicare A and B, and a little less than that for supplemental insurance to cover the copays and gaps in Medicare. In over 6 years, I have paid nothing else to doctors or hospitals. My wife won't be eligible for Medicare until next year, and her California subsidized insurance costs more than three times what I pay, with much less generous coverage.
Whadda country huh?

Buy medicare... Buy being the key word...Like paying for medicare...

Like you don't think healthy young people subsidize old folks on medicare?

Do you understand how any of this works?

Did you know that Trump admin is trying to deport green card holders who used Medicare because... well, I'm sure you know...

So, how much tax $$ did the young parents of Melania contribute to US? (and, btw, I have no problem with them, or any recent immigrants getting medicare, but lets' be honest about what's going on. But the guy with nice hair assures us they aren't using medicare, so it's no biggie anyway... kek.)

ALL old people have to buys "some" medicare (unless they are really indigent.) Recent immigrants have to buy A as well as the rest. But it ain't CLOSE to private insurance (if you can get private insurance at 75 years old.) You all some lion fellas for sure.

Like you don't think healthy young people subsidize old folks on medicare?

Do you understand how any of this works?

Did you know that Trump admin is trying to deport green card holders who used Medicare because... well, I'm sure you know...

So, how much tax $$ did the young parents of Melania contribute to US? (and, btw, I have no problem with them, or any recent immigrants getting medicare, but lets' be honest about what's going on. But the guy with nice hair assures us they aren't using medicare, so it's no biggie anyway... kek.)

ALL old people have to buys "some" medicare (unless they are really indigent.) Recent immigrants have to buy A as well as the rest. But it ain't CLOSE to private insurance (if you can get private insurance at 75 years old.) You all some lion fellas for sure.

Gosh...you are just the smartest person...tell me more Fries...please oh please tell me more...

:cool:

Cotton to Kamala Harris: no more Kavanaugh documents
Karen Townsend Aug 10, 2018 1:31 PM
kavanaugh-smile.jpeg

“You already said you’re voting no."

Now hiring: teenagers

Faced with hundreds of jobs to fill, and a shortage of workers to fill them, Canobie Lake Park bumped up its recruiting efforts this summer, taking out more ads and offering employees unlimited access to the amusement park during the week.

Canobie Lake also opened up more jobs to a group of workers it had previously limited: 15-year-olds.

These younger teens come with more restrictions on the hours they can work, but park supervisors had little choice, given how many older teens are getting snapped up by other businesses, said brand manager Chris Nicoli.

Young people are motivated to work, he said, even if they might have more to learn, or un-learn. For starters, he said, “They’re constantly attached to their phones.”

Okay. I don't understand why you think you're smarter than you actually are....
Please continue to "enlighten" us all.

You have made 2 posts recently in this thread that have no information in them except, perhaps inadvertently, exposing delightful features of your personality.

Back