The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Today's rally --

"It was all done. I had the, Department of, Commerce, at the time believe it or not they're the ones that rule on this particular issue, so you have millions of gallons of water pouring down from the north, with the snowcaps, in Canada, and, all pouring down, and they have a, essentially, a very, large, facet and you turn the facet, and it takes one day to turn it, it's massive, it's as big as the wall of the building right there, behind you, and you turn that, and all of that water goes in the, aimlessly into the Pacific, and if they turned it back all of that water would come right down here and right into Los Angeles, they wouldn't have to, have people, not use more than 30 gallons, in 32 gallons, they wanna to that, you know, they're trying to do that, and, you have so much water, and all those fields that are right now barren, the farmers would have all the water they needed and you could revert water up into the hills where you have all the dead forests, where the forests are so brittle, because no, no place is like California..."

Relax, Fudd... lucky for you libtards, most cats are safe. It's just the human beings that are dying because Biden/Harris need the votes.

"Rates of homicides committed by illegal migrants in the United States have increased overall during the Biden administration, though rates at this point in the fiscal year are about average compared with past years dating to 2021.

Today's rally --

"It was all done. I had the, Department of, Commerce, at the time believe it or not they're the ones that rule on this particular issue, so you have millions of gallons of water pouring down from the north, with the snowcaps, in Canada, and, all pouring down, and they have a, essentially, a very, large, facet and you turn the facet, and it takes one day to turn it, it's massive, it's as big as the wall of the building right there, behind you, and you turn that, and all of that water goes in the, aimlessly into the Pacific, and if they turned it back all of that water would come right down here and right into Los Angeles, they wouldn't have to, have people, not use more than 30 gallons, in 32 gallons, they wanna to that, you know, they're trying to do that, and, you have so much water, and all those fields that are right now barren, the farmers would have all the water they needed and you could revert water up into the hills where you have all the dead forests, where the forests are so brittle, because no, no place is like California..."
You might as well give it a rest. You were going to vote for the guy promising a railroad across an ocean. And when he heroically got pushed down the stairs... like George Washington... you were going to be unburdened, by what has been, by the DEI hire that lied about doing her only job.

You might as well give it a rest. You were going to vote for the guy promising a railroad across an ocean. And when he heroically got pushed down the stairs... like George Washington... you were going to be unburdened, by what has been, by the DEI hire that lied about doing her only job.
7477f69680ff4ae8.jpg

Today's rally --

We do need more infrastructure in CA to capture that runoff that gets wasted. I forget how many gallons of water it takes for the almond growers but I know it's a lot.

I'm sure "T" was saying faucet and not facet. Spelling Grammar Police!! PULL OVER!! (Again)

But rather than do that we'll spend billions of dollars on a train to Las Vegas from San Bernardino.
Or a high speed rail between NorCal and SoCal. So many more people will benefit from those vs.
increased water resources. Water Police will get you if you water your lawn more than 2-3x per week.
And don't recharge your E-car during peak hours or run your appliances because the grid can't handle it.
But we're going to get rid of fossil fuels and everything will be better.

We do need more infrastructure in CA to capture that runoff that gets wasted. I forget how many gallons of water it takes for the almond growers but I know it's a lot.

I'm sure "T" was saying faucet and not facet. Spelling Grammar Police!! PULL OVER!! (Again)
Oh, "faucet". That's much better.

Where is this faucet that is as big as the wall of that building?

Miss Sassy was just hiding in the basement.

Vance had shared the conspiracy theory on X to his 1.9 million followers that day, and did not remove the post even after his staffer was told there was no truth to them.
😆 🤣 😂 coming from the guy who post fud and never responds when called out. Hilarious!!!!

Back